• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

One ticket per priority member

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
I thought that with the flat area in front that the away end capacity is a thousand now?

Our capacity I believe is 8541 which is made up of

Big bank 3971
WTS. 2116
O G 1401
Away end1053

Originally the OG was 1690. Some seats were lost when the dugouts were changed and I think the rest of the drop is down to having to have some seats left unsold in order for the stand to get a safety certificate.

Does anyone know if these figures are wrong how and why that is the case? Originally we had just over 9000 v man Utd. The capacity was then put down t around 8800 at some point, it would be nice to know exactly what the correct numbers are now.

Would probably cost too much but shame the area between the old grandstand and big bank corner which is due to be tidied up if the redevelopment goes ahead can't be cleared and hard standing put down. Space there for quite a few hundred standing if there were a few steps. Also the old dugout seats in the WTS sit empty don't they. There aren't many of them but why not stick some fans in those or if not let any players not featuring sit there to free up seats elsewhere.

Last edited:

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Also the old dugout seats in the WTS sit empty don't they. There aren't many of them but why not stick some fans in those or if not let any players not featuring sit there to free up seats elsewhere.
Some of the youngsters and club officials utilise the old dugouts in the WTS / Flybe.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Agree with this

I think there's a serious loophole in letting one individual buy multiple tickets on behalf other priority members from these supporters groups....yes they would need the priority numbers and details of supporter group members to buy the tickets but would the actual tickets go to the all the correct people.
If someone shares their priority number with you then it's seems not unreasonable to assume they'd probably expect a ticket in return, no?!

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Surely City will want to make sure that it`s easy to pick up tickets for people that are entitled through groups etc,why would you want to make everyone Que ,presumably we will be able to get tickets online?
That would be my hope too.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
one ticket per member seems fair and I hope ST holders have the option of their seat as well. I'm very precious over my seat!
Me too and it has always been the case in the past.

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
If someone shares their priority number with you then it's seems not unreasonable to assume they'd probably expect a ticket in return, no?!
Agree. Those saying they should get one, for each group their in, well, they don't take 4 people in on, one ST, or get 4 people on one Trust membership, so why get more than one ticket. If you're in more than one group and you have been a trust member for 3+ years, your get gold, you're guaranteed a ticket, why would you want to be getting more than one ticket??

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
While a lot of fans qualify for priority tickets within three different groups, I'm assuming they can only collect their allocated ticket once, and not three times, since if not it would mean that in theory they could collect three tickets.

Last edited:

DanceMagnet

While a lot of fans qualify for priority tickets within three different groups, I'm assuming they can only collect their allocated ticket once, and not three times, since if not it would mean that in theory they could collect three tickets.
You only get one priority number, not one for each group you are in.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Anyone else bored of this ticket thing yet ?

berniesworld

Anyone else bored of this ticket thing yet ?
Yep...................