• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

One ticket per priority member

Boyo

Saves queues Pete. One person going in picking up 5 or 6 entitled tickets makes good logic. You don't want a queue a mile long and people waiting 2 or 3 hours in the cold and wet. It works.
Plus, if you want to sit next to family/friends then it probably needs to be a single transaction.

Fareham Grecian

Thats where the system could come unstuck Egg. The question in this instance would surely be - why cant "the five or six people" obtain their own tickets if they're ellegible for them? As long as they have their relevent documents why do they have to go through you when they can do the entire transaction themselves via email or the like?
They don't 'have to' - it's an option if you want to get tickets together. Good system imo.

citizen

Surely City will want to make sure that it`s easy to pick up tickets for people that are entitled through groups etc,why would you want to make everyone Que ,presumably we will be able to get tickets online?

Red Nose

Just a plea to the club to only allow one ticket for each member of the gold/silver/bronze priority groups. That way every priority member should get a ticket. If it's two tickets per priority member presumably some could miss out.
I think that's a very good point. The capacity is 8,500. We give 1,300 to Liverpool and 1,000 get consumed by hospitality, corporates and the media. That actually only leaves c6,000.

I think Trust numbers are 3,000 and at a guess there's 1,000 in other priority groups, who are not Trust members, so c4,000 priority members in total. Allowing more than one ticket per priority member really does risk people within the priority groups missing out.

One ticket per priority member is fair.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I'd definitely agree with one per priority member - allows all who are priority members to get a ticket (if they wish) plus leaves enough for most of the "I've supported the reds for 50 years, I used to sit in the Cowshed cheering on Steve Kellow and his superb shot-stopping, but I'm not a priority member" brigade to get one.

Red Bill

Just a plea to the club to only allow one ticket for each member of the gold/silver/bronze priority groups. That way every priority member should get a ticket. If it's two tickets per priority member presumably some could miss out.[/QUO
I don't think we actually sold out against Liverpool last time!
I pretty sure we sold out our tickets but as they were still selling tickets for the away end on the night, it must have been Liverpool who didn't sell all their tickets.

Red Bill

One ticket per priority group member also saves some awkward situation too. My best friend is a Liverpool supporter (not an exonian or City fan) and has already asked if i can get him a ticket. I don't want a genuine City fan to miss out on a ticket so he can go, but also don't want to refuse to help my best mate, so i hope the club come to my rescue with this suggested one ticket only idea!

JamieEcfc

I agree this is the way forward to ensure the right people get the tickets, I live in Torquay and I've been asked by numerous people for tickets because someone they know is a Liverpool fan

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
one ticket per member seems fair and I hope ST holders have the option of their seat as well. I'm very precious over my seat!

Saint James

I'd definitely agree with one per priority member - allows all who are priority members to get a ticket (if they wish) plus leaves enough for most of the "I've supported the reds for 50 years, I used to sit in the Cowshed cheering on Steve Kellow and his superb shot-stopping, but I'm not a priority member" brigade to get one.
and also the fly by night never been to SJP Liverpool fans. The current system at least enables people to fit into a category the alternative to general sale is to ensure that the remaining home games are vouchers thereby ensuring City fans rather than Liverpool fans get the remaining tickets available after priority groups have theirs?