• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

One ticket per priority member

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'd definitely agree with one per priority member - allows all who are priority members to get a ticket (if they wish) plus leaves enough for most of the "I've supported the reds for 50 years, I used to sit in the Cowshed cheering on Steve Kellow and his superb shot-stopping, but I'm not a priority member" brigade to get one.
yep. I remember one particular save against one of my other clubs Chelsea.

JamieEcfc

The number of tickets for City fans quoted on the news being 5000 has me worried, I'd say the only way of people like myself have a hance if is the One ticket per person comes into play..

1500 to Liverpool fans seems steep also, don't see why we'd give them the Flybe stand (Im assuming the Away end plus OG segregation doesn't make 1500)

iscalad

The number of tickets for City fans quoted on the news being 5000 has me worried, I'd say the only way of people like myself have a hance if is the One ticket per person comes into play..

1500 to Liverpool fans seems steep also, don't see why we'd give them the Flybe stand (Im assuming the Away end plus OG segregation doesn't make 1500)
Why don't you wait for the quote from the club before panicking?

JamieEcfc

Why don't you wait for the quote from the club before panicking?
Will do, just expecting to be left disappointed, hence the panicking

andrew p long

Liverpool away fans have a 'twenty's plenty' campaign so I suggest we agree to that and give them an allocation of 20 tickets.

Last edited:

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.

Not sure where those numbers come from. Expect Liverpool will get 1500 which I think is the normal away number(1000 standing and 500 seats in WTS) we will lose some to segregation as well and I would prefer it if the away seats were reduced but doubt that will happen.

Taking 1500 and maybe 200 for segregation off the capacity leaves us with 6800. Imagine some of these will go elsewhere but should be 6500 for city fans. The unknown factor is how many different people are on the database. Is it likely that there is that many people even including community?

Silver fox

Hoping we can get 2 tickets each to cash in ;)

Grecian Max

i'm hoping there's 2 tickets each so a mate can get me one!

Red Devon

Thats where the system could come unstuck Egg. The question in this instance would surely be - why cant "the five or six people" obtain their own tickets if they're ellegible for them? As long as they have their relevent documents why do they have to go through you when they can do the entire transaction themselves via email or the like?
Agree with this

I think there's a serious loophole in letting one individual buy multiple tickets on behalf other priority members from these supporters groups....yes they would need the priority numbers and details of supporter group members to buy the tickets but would the actual tickets go to the all the correct people.

Oldsmobile-88

They are entitled to 15% I believe...Assuming the ground has a capacity of 8,500 nowadays,that equates to 1,275. Which would be the away end(880) plus A block old Grandstand or L block in the Flybe...Better if they were in the OG because about 100 odd seats are lost on daft segregation rules.

Last edited: