• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ollie Watkins

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Are we entitled to a sell on clause if Chelsea decide to move Ampadu on?

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Believe so but wrong thread

andrew p long

Nick Powell was around 6million but I guess he was a league one player by the time the offer came in
It was Nick Powell I was thinking of as the record League Two signing, often quoted as £6m. Wikipedia(!) says 'up to £6m' but that includes potential add ons. Soccerbase says £4m (presumably up front).

I would class him as a League Two signing; yes he'd just won the League Two play off final but was sold a few weeks later before returning for pre season training.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yes 20%. It'd have to be a huge fee to match the total Ollie has generated for us, though.

Red Devon

Yes 20%. It'd have to be a huge fee to match the total Ollie has generated for us, though.
Cheers.

JJ red&white

It would have to be £22m+ which isn't unachievable. That would net us £4m if he goes for £22m, and take total earnings to c£6m like Oliie.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Grecian2K

Well, makes the bench again today - even though it looks like Southgate's fourth choice line up. (No right backs though - obviously keeping all of them fresh for the main event.)

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well, makes the bench again today - even though it looks like Southgate's fourth choice line up. (No right backs though - obviously keeping all of them fresh for the main event.)
Hope I am wrong but it looks as if Southgate wants to see more of his current 11 playing together and Ollie may not feature today.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hope I am wrong but it looks as if Southgate wants to see more of his current 11 playing together and Ollie may not feature today.
...so on comes Ollie...