• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ollie Watkins

Exehausted

Thanks Sturtz and John William. Yes that was his name. I've just read the wiki link and it is really sad that he passed away at the age of just 63. I know that's almost double the age of Stanno when he passed, but by todays standards still very young. R.I.P. Chic.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Two more for Ollie.

Ker-ching

Ker-ching

Andy Holloway

Brentford struck four goals away from home to move up to third in the Championship as they inflicted a fifth defeat in six games on 10-man Bristol City.

Defender Ashley Williams was shown a straight red card inside the first 15 minutes for halting Ollie Watkins's run towards goal, after Bryan Mbeumo had poked in an early opener after sloppy City defending.

Said Benrahma doubled the lead on the rebound after Watkins' shot was saved and then the Bees took full control with a dominant second-half display.

The lively Watkins slotted in two late goals of his own from close range in the closing stages to add deserved gloss to an impressive away victory.

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Crystal Palace bound to replace Wilf Zaha according to a palace fan I know.....

Banksy

Keep ‘em coming Ollie , That four or five million will be very useful in League 1 .

Pete Martin (CTID)

One goal shy of being joint top scorer in the Championship at this point in time.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Villa in need of a striker

Is there not a maximum amount of add-ons we could receive from Brentford? Seem to have £4 mill. In my head from something I read here ages ago.

Colesman Ballz

Is there not a maximum amount of add-ons we could receive from Brentford? Seem to have £4 mill. In my head from something I read here ages ago.
Never heard of one, although there will only be a very limited number of people at the Club, privy to the small print in his contract. The general view is that it is 20% of any profit Brentford make, although perhaps there might be additional add on clauses for International caps etc ?

andrew p long

Never heard of one, although there will only be a very limited number of people at the Club, privy to the small print in his contract. The general view is that it is 20% of any profit Brentford make, although perhaps there might be additional add on clauses for International caps etc ?
That’s my understanding too ( though I am definitely not ITK!)