• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Nombe and blackman could be in trouble

S1mg1bb0

This lad felt the wrath of blackman

Attachments

Ash

Also, in future our players need to learn that if its someone's birthday and they want to go out then go to somewhere like Topsham where you won't get a load of pricks looking for trouble.
Really? A night out in Topsham? The players are under 70 so no.

Ash

Yep just seen this, wasn't exactly provoked, just casually strolls past him and sparks him flat out.
Are you having a giraffe? That tw@t in the white t-shirt had just been attacking Harper (I think?). Got exactly what he deserved.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
This lad felt the wrath of blackman
I'm not condoning the violence but people seem to be intent on providing live publicity.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Are you having a giraffe? That tw@t in the white t-shirt had just been attacking Harper (I think?). Got exactly what he deserved.
That argument wouldn't stand up in court though, he can't claim self defence. He's walked over to him and sparked him out. Whether you think that's acceptable or not because he was helping his mate, the eyes of the law will think otherwise.

Bat Fastard

feel blackman might be in a bit of trouble looking at that bloke in the stretcher...this is the problem with everyone having a camera phone these days. Thank god they weren't about in flacky's day

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Honestly think it won't be long before this blows over. It's a matter for the police if there are criminal charges, and as players they may be sanctioned by the club with fines but can't see this being anything too serious.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think this guy quietly left Harper and walked away then came back for seconds when Blackman
feel blackman might be in a bit of trouble looking at that bloke in the stretcher...this is the problem with everyone having a camera phone these days. Thank god they weren't about in flacky's day
If it is indeed the guy that appears to scoot around the outside, then attacks someone with an emblazoned jacket (? Harper) and then confronts Blackman ?

Nigel E

Suspect that much will depend on the health of the guy who was decked. Whatever the context, if the guy needed treatment at the RD&E or is still there, then I'd imagine the Police would get involved. If he woke up and took himself home, and doesn't want to take it further then will probably all blow over.

This explainer looks reasonably helpful - at worst it could be "single-blow GBH".

StudentGrecian

That videos disgusting. The players involved were clearly heavily provoked and defending themselves and the women they were with. If the club suspend them for that then that is absolutely pathetic. Anybody here with any back bone would of done the same and also defended the people they were with.
Whilst I agree, the other videos showing Blackman and Nombe going for multiple blokes are damaging. It was clearly a provoked incident, but brawling and laying out multiple people isn’t a good look, nor would it be much of a defence legally. The club will have to act in some way based on the public nature of the videos. They can’t be drawn into arguing that the bloke probably deserved it, So will have to show that the behaviour in the videos is not acceptable in any circumstance.

The video of Blackman laying out a guy with one punch is the worst. Wouldn’t be surprised to see the EFL get involved.