• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Nards is lazy!

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Eligible to play on Saturday up at Hillsborough. Should he though? He could partner Vine, with Bauza in behind, in a 4-3-1-2. Start with a positive attitude and hit Sheffield Wednesday right from the kick off.

That would be my choice. I'd also "rest" Noble, as he's just not doing the business at the moment and leave out both Coles and BJ. Back 4 of Tully, Duffy, Troy & Golbourne, Dunne holding midfield, Whichelow right, Keohane left, Bauza, Nards and Vine.

Willy Nilly

I think that puts a lot of pressure on Dunney. Noble needs to play, IMHO.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
http://www.thisisdevon.co.uk/Nardiello-vows-impress-serving-suspension-moment/story-13380095-detail/story.html

Trouble is Nards, it wasn't just the team you let down. It was the fans who paid good money to watch the game.

Not convinced he should start at Hillsborough, but as a minimum should be on the bench.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
http://www.thisisdevon.co.uk/Nardiello-vows-impress-serving-suspension-moment/story-13380095-detail/story.html

Trouble is Nards, it wasn't just the team you let down. It was the fans who paid good money to watch the game.

Not convinced he should start at Hillsborough, but as a minimum should be on the bench.
To be fair, he did mention about wanting to repay the fans before the bit you mentioned.

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Id start him saturday , through the middle with Buaza inbehind him - the two young wingers either side and flood midfield....

lets make it really hard to break us down - then worry bout scoring.

DJH2005

That would be my choice. I'd also "rest" Noble, as he's just not doing the business at the moment and leave out both Coles and BJ. Back 4 of Tully, Duffy, Troy & Golbourne
That would be my back four too. Out of interest, anyone know why Golbs hasn't had a kick lately, is he benched or been injured and I've missed it?

If Tis wanted a wingback system, I'd put Coles back in, and keep the other four. Though, tbh, I'd hoped Bennett would have stepped up a couple times before now. I guess that is the side effect of the **** poor five subs rule being reintroduced though.

Ecfc_4_Life

2 Goals today!

Mogga

Anyone suggesting he should've had his contract terminated after the red at Charlton want to have another think?

He might be a little selfish, he might be a little stroppy, he might be a little more susceptible to injuries and he might have got a silly red card earlier in the season, but he's a quality player at this level and is vital to us.

I make 5 goals in a side which 95% of the time this season has created f*ck all to be a pretty good start to the season.

Willy Nilly

Lucky not to be sent off. Needs to chill a little!

Lucky not to be sent off. Needs to chill a little!
You f*cking what? Lucky not to be sent off for what exactly? Asking the ref three times why a free kick had been given against him? If the ref had answered and not ignored him he wouldn't have had to keep asking!