• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Nards is lazy!

Liam McNamara

Nards has to be one of the most lazy players I've ever seen! Walking about the pitch and moaning. Look at the spirit of the younger boys!! He's also greedy. All he cares about is his goal scoring bonus. Personally I would of let one of the young lads take that penalty tonight!

Ashford Grecian

He should have played Troy back in near the end instead of trying a shot that was very selfish...

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
I'll regard this as just a small crack in the wall. We can easily paper over it Liam.

You can be positive, really you can.

But I guess that 5 games in, 3 defeats, and only one win would leave anyone exasperated.

P.S. Lazy or not, Nards is the only fit, experienced forward. Give the guy a break. Lone furrow tonight, or what?

rustle

Nards has to be one of the most lazy players I've ever seen! Walking about the pitch and moaning. Look at the spirit of the younger boys!! He's also greedy. All he cares about is his goal scoring bonus. Personally I would of let one of the young lads take that penalty tonight!
No, they would have felt too pressurised and if they missed their confidence would have been shot. Let Nards take the responsibility for now when Bauza's off.

Liam McNamara

I'm just shocked that we still ain't signed a decent striker! And the one we got on loan was crap too! Logan ain't up to league 1. Oflynns a waste of time and the 2 youngsters he won't won't give a chance. I really hope now with £250k in the bank tis will sort it out.

he cant do much on his own up front you idiot

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm just shocked that we still ain't signed a decent striker! And the one we got on loan was crap too! Logan ain't up to league 1. Oflynns a waste of time and the 2 youngsters he won't won't give a chance. I really hope now with £250k in the bank tis will sort it out.

How do we know it's £250000 ? Honest question as surely we wouldn't have got this much as our share of tonight's receipts.

David Treharne

...and the figure of £250,000 can be authenticated - where?

Last edited:

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
He should have played Troy back in near the end instead of trying a shot that was very selfish...
Absolutely right.

Boyo

Nards isn't fit. Tis told him at Preston to conserve his energy and stay central. Up top alone against one of the best teams in the world... have a think about it Liam!