• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Midweek 'Impacting ECFC' Fixtures Thread

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
I don’t know about that...Pete Wild only has a temporary contract until the end of the season and is very popular with the players, I reckon they’ll be out to get a result for him!
I hope you're right, RD.

denzel

https://www.newport-county.co.uk/ifollow/subscribe#chooseYourPackage

No match pass available for the Oldham game according to this.

The match will be live on BBC Radio Wales.
Seems a bit weird that it's not on ifollow. I've tried to look on the Oldham site but everything is behind a pay wall so I can't see if you can watch it on there either.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
https://www.newport-county.co.uk/ifollow/subscribe#chooseYourPackage

No match pass available for the Oldham game according to this.

The match will be live on BBC Radio Wales.
The match pass seems to be available to me as I'm living overseas. However, it doesn't recognise the log-in details I use to access Exeter games so it looks like I will have to register with a different e-mail address.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I believe that Tranmere vs Bury will be streamed live tonight, but not Newport vs Oldham.

denzel

I believe that Tranmere vs Bury will be streamed live tonight, but not Newport vs Oldham.
Oh well, Sky Sports News for me then

IndoMike

Would be grateful if some posters could keep those of us who live in the jungle (and have no access to radio commentaries etc) updated with the Newport score..

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Would be grateful if some posters could keep those of us who live in the jungle (and have no access to radio commentaries etc) updated with the Newport score..
I think there will be plenty of discussion in here, but if they finish 0-0 not many updates.

IndoMike

I think there will be plenty of discussion in here, but if they finish 0-0 not many updates.
If I can stay awake being 6 hours ahead n'all i'll pop in. 0-0 would be ok

STURTZ

If I can stay awake being 6 hours ahead n'all i'll pop in. 0-0 would be ok
Don't worry, just go to bed and curl up with a copy of Rodney Parade and what will be will be.

Larry Wilkie

I don’t know about that...Pete Wild only has a temporary contract until the end of the season and is very popular with the players, I reckon they’ll be out to get a result for him!
They are making all the right noises, but will need to see if it all pans out:

https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2019/april/29042019-wild-pre-newport-a-transcript/