• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that annoy you

exeter-loyal

Trailers before watching a film at the cinema, they go on longer than the bleeding movie!!

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
An annoying trick quite a few people get up to............

The person behind me at the supermarket checkout today, loading her stuff onto the conveyor belt while I was still loading mine. In fairness, she left me just the right amount of space, which is more than most of them do.
Men. Keep out of supermarkets.

You know I'm right.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
2nd pair of Doc Martens fall apart in less than 6 months ! These use to last me about 18 months at work as they were always good quality but either they have had a bad batch or standards are slipping.
Perhaps the standard of your feet is slipping (smiley icon thingy)

IndoMike

I got right peed off in a supermarket a few days ago. I was ordering my meat from the assistant and this Western lady comes up, interrupts, and starts asking questions about her forthcoming order, whereupon the assistant drops me and starts to serve this person.
I was furious.

Alistair20000

I got right peed off in a supermarket a few days ago. I was ordering my meat from the assistant and this Western lady comes up, interrupts, and starts asking questions about her forthcoming order, whereupon the assistant drops me and starts to serve this person.
I was furious.
Seems like direct rule in the Colonies from Blighty needs to be imposed.
:)

IndoMike

Seems like direct rule in the Colonies from Blighty needs to be imposed.
:)
I'm a very well known customer and I complained to the highest authority. But I did explain to the butcher lad later that he had made a big mistake and I previously told the highest authority not to be too hard on him. It was the expat woman who really wound me up. Obviously I asked her if she thought she was the Queen of the Universe.

Grecian2K

Isn't this more of a 'First World Problem'?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Trailers before watching a film at the cinema, they go on longer than the bleeding movie!!
I try to turn up after the adverts have finished, as generally I don't mind the trailers. However, they now put adverts after the trailers and before the film starts. :(

exeter-loyal

I try to turn up after the adverts have finished, as generally I don't mind the trailers. However, they now put adverts after the trailers and before the film starts. :(
Best thing to do to avoid it turn up half hour late then your safe.

Oldsmobile-88

Pick up Heineken 0.0 in Tesco,go to the self service & then having to get the purchase authorised !!