• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that amuse you

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The clamour for Shane Long, WBA and Ireland striker, to play for England.

elvis the pig

The cashpoint in Hackney Road offering a choice of languages: English or Cockney.
Is this the one?

1468665_412494212211319_937392358_n.jpg

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
That's the fella Elvis. The Sausage and Mash point.

les.gtfc

Drivers who think that there's an invisible car in front of them when they stop at traffic lights!

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Drivers who think that there's an invisible car in front of them when they stop at traffic lights!
How do you know there isn't?

motorservices

A few weeks ago my young son and I were on our way out of plymouth and at the George pub traffic lights we were stopped, my son was busy talking to me about Buses and trains (he isnt very old) and i saw a lad prob in his late teens, run across the road, then over the next set of lights, once safe to where he wanted to be went to jump the 2 ft curb to go into the george totally missed and landed flat on his face

At this point i burst out laughing, my son looked at me, thought for a second and said Dad what i said wasnt funny, why are you laughing? Bless him

it makes me smile just thinking about it

ecfc70

watching the one show earlier and noticing that the welsh bint still had the stickers on the bottom of her shoes

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
That lot not being shown on tv LOL

MikeGrecian

watching the one show earlier and noticing that the welsh bint still had the stickers on the bottom of her shoes
Which 'Welsh bint?' that Cerys Matthews who looks like a waxwork of herself from 1998 or the tasty one with the cracking norks and pins?

ecfc70

Which 'Welsh bint?' that Cerys Matthews who looks like a waxwork of herself from 1998 or the tasty one with the cracking norks and pins?
Option 2 with the norks and pins