• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Lewis Ward signs from Reading

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Fun interview with Lewis using questions from fans on Social Media.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Confident lad 👍

GrecianExile

Comes across really well(y)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The injury to his arm sounds serious. Hopefully we'll know soon. He'd been playing so well.

Do we have a third keeper to go on the bench? Jack Arthur is quite young.

andrew p long

The injury to his arm sounds serious. Hopefully we'll know soon. He'd been playing so well.

Do we have a third keeper to go on the bench? Jack Arthur is quite young.
Only Jack Arthur and, as you say, he is IIRC,only 16. But my reading of the rules i found (not sure whether it is the current version) is that we cannot bring in an emergency loan keeper whilstMaxted is fit. So it looks like Maxted with Arthur in the bench until Ward recovers

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Only Jack Arthur and, as you say, he is IIRC,only 16. But my reading of the rules i found (not sure whether it is the current version) is that we cannot bring in an emergency loan keeper whilstMaxted is fit. So it looks like Maxted with Arthur in the bench until Ward recovers
Presumably we are allowed to sign a player who is not currently contracted to a club - eg Chris Weale. Not sure whether we are allowed to sign someone from non-league but I hear the Truro keeper has been doing ok!

STURTZ

Indeed Hammy makes the occasional howler, but all in all, is doing very well,

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hamon has found his level, i.e. way below the football league, very weak keeper.

magiccity1

Any Injury update on Lewis?

ryancooper327