• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Leeds Utd vs Exeter City Matchday thread

ecfc2000

Couldn't sleep due to the excitment, so i'm downstairs preparing sandwiches for the lond drive oop north, which will commence from 8am.

Lager Lout

Well-known Exeweb poster
Plane left yesterday - without me on it! Will make do with GrecianPlayer instead.

Safe journey to all those travelling.

LL

Just about to leave for Reading station, safe journey everyone. Up the City!

pct333

For anyone driving up by car, leave youself plenty of time. It took Chloe and I over 7 hours to go the 290 miles from Crediton to Alwoodley, just north of Leeds. The 15 miles worth of 50mph due to road widening on the M1 is still there, as are several other speed restriction areas, even without getting caught up in traffic.

Grecian1987

Got up at 5.45am this morning, only to find that the missus' purse had been stolen... with the tickets inside! So had to wave my friends goodbye... so gutted :( my home will be the second Elland Road though.

information_ministry

Well-known Exeweb poster
Safe journey to the magnificent travelling support. I hope Tis and the lads do us proud.

Who would have thought we would be where we are today when Tis was appointed? :)

i_m

Bremner

For all you Lads travelling to Leeds have a safe journey and enjoy your day, just keep your heeds down outside the ground and around the car parks and there will be no trouble. Today will not be a hostile atmosphere as you have no history with Leeds. But if if your chavs (we all have them!) start singing anti Leeds songs etc you may see the mood change very quickly for the worse! Leeds have 3 or 4 large hooligan gangs who all use spotters (thats people that stay near the away fans looking for signs of trouble) so as i said just use your head and have a great day, but not a great result i hope!!

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
For all you Lads travelling to Leeds have a safe journey and enjoy your day, just keep your heeds down outside the ground and around the car parks and there will be no trouble. Today will not be a hostile atmosphere as you have no history with Leeds. But if if your chavs (we all have them!) start singing anti Leeds songs etc you may see the mood change very quickly for the worse! Leeds have 3 or 4 large hooligan gangs who all use spotters (thats people that stay near the away fans looking for signs of trouble) so as i said just use your head and have a great day, but not a great result i hope!!
Good to see you so focussed on the match itself Bremner.

Bremner

Sorry about that was just trying to give you lads some friendly advice

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Loving these pseudo-military 'spotter' types. Here's a clue: there's 2,000 of us, we're arriving on trains from the south west, motorways from the south-west, and we'll be in the away end. We shouldn't be too difficult to 'spot'.