• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Leeds Utd vs Exeter City Matchday thread

city_is_my_life

Anyone else can't sleep? Leaving at 6 to travel via Croydon to collect 2 mates. but woke at 3 and too excited to get back to sleep.
Sleeping like a baby mate...

Not been to sleep yet. In bed but too excited. Getting up at half 6 so don't know if there is any point in sleeping! Save it for the mini bus I reckon.

CIML

ECFC KARL

Nearly all ready i can't wait. Safe journey to all the travelling Grecians

UTC !!!

Last edited:

Lyme Grecian

At f*cking last,something to do on a saturday, instead of shopping and watching it rain,10 months of bliss ahead,bring it on.

Thames Valley Red

Morning Grecian Folk,

I woke excited at 05:50..................don't forget your car stickers for the Trust on sale from a bag near you!

UTC

TVR

southamptongrecian

Safe journey everyone.

Hampshire regiment of Tiz's red army, all fed and watered, shirt on and ready to leave for the station.

Elland Road here we come.

loobygrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Morning everyone! To all who are travelling - a very safe journey.

The footy season is here again - lets enjoy the rollercoaster ride thats ECFC!

Giant Midget

Turned down a lot of overtime for this one. Leaving in 10 mins, via Taunton to pick up two daytrippers, then meet up with a few others at a service station en-route [y]

We're in hell right now gentlemen. Believe me. And we can stay here, get the sh*t kicked out of us, or we can fight our way back into the light. We can climb outta hell... one inch at a time. (Tony D'Amato, Any Given Sunday)
Fantastic film :)

Last edited:

TOP_CITY_FAN

Have a safe journey all City fans going. Just got up, got Sky Sports on, with a cuppa, just aiting to leave now. Getting up at stupid o'clock, sitting on a minibus for a combined total of 10 hours to watch a 90 minute match, then getting back to Exeter at some stupid time. Ohh i've missed this.

ECFC Nursey!

Very well known Exeweb poster
RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
woke at 4 then fell asleep just before alarm went off grrrr.

Here we go - the footie season - BRING IT ON !!!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
This is it. Today is the day. What a way to start the season. IN league 1 because we deserve to be, just like all the teams we will play this season.

Last edited: