• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Leeds Utd vs Exeter City Matchday thread

glos_grecian

Back of the net!!! Eat my dust!

Here we go then. Who knows where this season is going, just sit back and enjoy the ride!

ECFC Nursey!

Very well known Exeweb poster
RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
Bring it on boys! We are ready! See you all there
:)
[ecfc]

TOP_CITY_FAN

Was gonna do it at 5 to 12, then post it, but forgot.

Come on boys! Gonna be immense.

UTFC [ecfc]

Mackster

This is it, win or lose we need to go up to Elland Rd and lay down a marker for the season. We've got to forget shirtgate, forget the injuries, forget poor pre-season form, we're not in League 1 to admire the scenery, we're here of right and we need to go and show ourselves to the c*cky Leeds.

I can't imagine Tis, saying this, but I like it nonetheless:

We're in hell right now gentlemen. Believe me. And we can stay here, get the sh*t kicked out of us, or we can fight our way back into the light. We can climb outta hell... one inch at a time. (Tony D'Amato, Any Given Sunday)

I'm looking forward to the goosepimples when City run out at 2.55pm in the golden sunshine of League 1 in front of 30,000 fans. I can't wait!!

GeraintJones

safe journey to those going to the game....cant believe the football season is here! Come on city!!!

city_is_my_life

Hey GJ! Someone else awake! I'm up at half six though to get to Leeds! Enjoy your lie in... person!

CIML

mammooman

Can't believe I can't make this game, i needed next Saturday off work and couldnt get today off also grrrrr. Soccer Saturday and Exeweb where the F5 button bashing returns.

Poundstretcher

I'm going to be in Malvern at an U10 cricket festival... organised long before fixtures came out.

Actually, I wonder how many of the 92 FL clubs will be able to match our aggregate away attendance from the previous two games after tomorrow? Rotherham + Leeds combined will be 5,000+.

Canuck

Can't wait until 7:00 AM to start the new season.

Good luck to the lads and the bouys on the road.

Fareham Grecian

Anyone else can't sleep? Leaving at 6 to travel via Croydon to collect 2 mates. but woke at 3 and too excited to get back to sleep.

First game of the season! Two successive promotions! Leeds United! In the League! 30,000 fans! 2,800 travelling Grecians!

It's gonna be ECf*cking awesome...