• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 news 2021/22

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Fans protest against the chairman at Colchester. They are a basket case at the moment.
Wonder if Tiz is eyeing up a return?

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wonder if Tiz is eyeing up a return?
"And he was only 24 hours from Colchester..." :D

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
“One away game from your heart”

Alistair20000

I think His Cheesiness might like to be thought of as this

1635367854362.jpeg

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Poor Hartlepool, it's quite shocking!

Colesman Ballz

Poor Hartlepool, it's quite shocking!

Carp like that went on in the Pinky and Perky era ! :mad:

Oldsmobile-88

Carp like that went on in the Pinky and Perky era ! :mad:
And before.I remember all of the gatemen being dismissed in the early 1990s except a couple of them.

I think all clubs have issues with the abuse of concession tickets...There was a issue about 15 years ago with Student Concessions at SJP iirc

tonykellowfan

I went to Northampton v Carlisle today so I can give a scouting report. Northampton are a good footballing side, but for the first 30 minutes Carlisle matched them physically and shut down any passing plays. However Northampton scored a high quality breakaway goal in the first half and then looked to maintain possession until half time. In the second half Carlisle fell off a cliff they got worse as the game went on and Northampton totally dominated. It could have been more than 3. In truth Carlisle were woeful by the end of the game and could easily be relegated with that kind of form. Northampton are a well balanced side with good players in all positions, hard to judge them against such a poor side. We should easily beat a team like Carlisle, Northampton would be a good test for us to see where we are.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
I went to Northampton v Carlisle today so I can give a scouting report. Northampton are a good footballing side, but for the first 30 minutes Carlisle matched them physically and shut down any passing plays. However Northampton scored a high quality breakaway goal in the first half and then looked to maintain possession until half time. In the second half Carlisle fell off a cliff they got worse as the game went on and Northampton totally dominated. It could have been more than 3. In truth Carlisle were woeful by the end of the game and could easily be relegated with that kind of form. Northampton are a well balanced side with good players in all positions, hard to judge them against such a poor side. We should easily beat a team like Carlisle, Northampton would be a good test for us to see where we are.
Decembr 7th then, what a contrast in fixtures December is compared to next month

C j phill

And before.I remember all of the gatemen being dismissed in the early 1990s except a couple of them.

I think all clubs have issues with the abuse of concession tickets...There was a issue about 15 years ago with Student Concessions at SJP iirc
As well as the "gatepeople", I question the morality of the "supporters" who were complicit in defrauding the football club. Two wrongs don't make a right, as I was always told.