• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 news 2021/22

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Couple interesting matches tomorrow night
Top of the table Vegans away to seventh placed Leyton O
Second placed Harrogate home to fourth placed Tranmere
Third placed Port Vale away to Nigel Clough's (for the moment) Mansfield
Fifth placed Sutton Utd at home to sixth placed Swindon

A win for us and draws all round for that lot would do us nicely (as we are playing Mansfield on Saturday not overly keen for them to win tomorrow, might be the start of something!).
Most of my wish came true
Leyton O 1 Vegans 1
Harrogate 2 Tranmere 2
Mansfield 1 Port Vale 1
Sutton Utd 1 Swindon 2 double boo

Up to 7th, three points off autos, two wins and a draw behind the Vegans, and now nine points away from 23rd. Jay now joint second top goal scorer with seven Nombe now on 6 in 6 (Hope Wheeler is watching this space on Saturday) Could this be the season.......

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
81% possession for Barrow tonight v Scunny but still only muster a 1-1 draw with 13 shoits v Scunny;'s 10 so possession meaningless at times
Ryan Loft missed a penalty for Scunny too

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Colchester United owner having a go at the fans 😮

Colchester United owner having a go at the fans!

A really interesting article! Unfortunately Colchester have in recent times enjoyed a reputation of a uninspiring match-day experience in their new, bleak stadium, deserved or not…..it’s not for me to say as I haven’t been. Given that and your team is not doing so well on the pitch, it’s no surprise really.

I’m sitting here waiting to get of to SJP with my mate, a pint or two on the way knowing that the stadium will be buzzing and rocking when I get there and expectations high in this unbeaten run. We don’t know how lucky we are compared to others in the league and just make the most of it! UTC!

DB9

Joey Barton using his usual tact again!

Ash

Joey Barton using his usual tact again!

Surely this is his last job in football. Here's hoping....

Bridgy 81

I have a few days planned in and around Essex next month (timed to coincide with our match at Colchester).
It’ll be my first visit to their stadium. Let’s hope their poor form and flat atmosphere continues until then at least.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is Nigel Clough delusional
would have picked up 4 points from six, everyone is more bouyant-after 14 games without a win, joint bottom of the league what a boring montone personality, how the hell the Radfords haven't got rid off him is beyond me, but I'll have some of what he's on with all the sh1t bad news flying around the world

Oldsmobile-88

Surely this is his last job in football. Here's hoping....
I heard his next job is at Dumbarton 😎

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I have a few days planned in and around Essex next month (timed to coincide with our match at Colchester).
It’ll be my first visit to their stadium. Let’s hope their poor form and flat atmosphere continues until then at least.
I've been there once. Out of town lego styled stadium and soulless. I've no intention of returning, though my cardboard cutout made an appearance there a couple of seasons ago.