• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jamie Cureton

Langer

Greedy fekker is young Jamie seems a truer statement.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Greedy fekker is young Jamie seems a truer statement.
Why? Because he negotiates the best terms of employment he can get for himself and his family? He's nearly 39 and probably has only one season left as a pro. footballer.

Langer

I stand by the statement I got more time for the players who cared about Ecfc and stood by the club in very difficult circumstances.
Flackie for one 10 years service turned down a 30k signing on fee with Oxford Utd.
Another player asked where to sign before knowing how much the deal was worth.

Last edited:

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
In the ending years of your career. Sod it throughout your career you take the best offer available for you. As for Flackie he stayed with us because his family was settled and he liked living down this way.

The best offer is not always the financially most lucrative as Flackie proved but for Jamie he is simply taking the best offer available to him especially as all he is being offered is 1 year deals.

jack101

My sauces tell me Cheltenham won't be signing Jamie

Will Tis give him a ring?

Otter Grecian

By the time we pay off this loan I doubt he will still be looking for a club unfortunately :/

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
My sauces tell me Cheltenham won't be signing Jamie

Will Tis give him a ring?
Can't see it somehow. The only reason he left us last time was because Tisdale didn't offer him a contract.

Jamie told me that himself.

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
Can't see it somehow. The only reason he left us last time was because Tisdale didn't offer him a contract.

Jamie told me that himself.
Cheltenham offered him £500 a week more than we could last time.

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Beat me to it. And that I believe is a fact.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
I don't know about that. What he did tell me was that Tisdale decided to only keep one of the senior striker and O'flynn got the nod over him.

I was in a gents outfitters in Swindon's Designer Outlet when I met up with him and his lady.