• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

International relations thread

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
Of course they were. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Next thing you'll say that Alex Jones was right about Sandy Hook!

Here to help, as always.

DB9

Here to help, as always.
Not quite....As usual, The word "Rigged" in inverted commers means its not fact just an opinion, Same as Trump saying the election was "Stolen"

Mr Jinx

Not quite....As usual, The word "Rigged" in inverted commers means its not fact just an opinion, Same as Trump saying the election was "Stolen"
Yep, but this is by one of their own. Nice try at rubbishing, as always.

• Haha
Reactions: DB9

Phil Sayers

Poor ickle Russkies have had another major whoopise. These days there is nothing unusual about major explosions rocking Russian military bases (this time an airbase) and starting uncontrollable fires:

What is unusual though is that this is deep inside occupied Crimea, well over 200 Km from the nearest Ukrainian held territory. Seems to have been hit with utmost precision. Not long ago Ukraine had a little fun by cancelling the Navy Day parade with a symbolic strike on Sevastopol naval base but there is nothing symbolic about this; instead it is a clear demonstration of an impressive new deep-reaching capability. Going after the munitions storage areas is sensible but hopefully all those secondary explosions will also cause a Brucie bonus of destroying some parked aircraft.

Phil Sayers

hopefully all those secondary explosions will also cause a Brucie bonus of destroying some parked aircraft.
Looks at least ten clearly destroyed and some that look intact have probably sustained enough damage to make them write-offs:

Suzi & The Banned Cheese

Looks at least ten clearly destroyed and some that look intact have probably sustained enough damage to make them write-offs:

We are inches away from the world's worst nuclear accident. Both sides Russia and Ukraine blame each other. Urgent action is needed to stop this catastrophy...

Alistair20000

We are inches away from the world's worst nuclear accident. Both sides Russia and Ukraine blame each other. Urgent action is needed to stop this catastrophy...
What action do you have in mind Suzi ?

Phil Sayers

Russian KA-52 attack helicopter being hit by a missile this morning - some chance the pilot will be able to make it back to base but even if so I think it unlikely the helicopter will see further service:

Strike on a communications tower on Russian soil:

Average Joe

Russian KA-52 attack helicopter being hit by a missile this morning - some chance the pilot will be able to make it back to base but even if so I think it unlikely the helicopter will see further service:

Strike on a communications tower on Russian soil:

This is all worrying. The drones, the bombs the technology is all from the West, whilst our men are not directly out there shooting, we are training and supplying. The most worrying thing is for me, it's gone from helping Ukraine defend themselves to now borderline attacking Russia. There is no chance that we are now not in a war with Russia.

Suzi & The Banned Cheese

This is all worrying. The drones, the bombs the technology is all from the West, whilst our men are not directly out there shooting, we are training and supplying. The most worrying thing is for me, it's gone from helping Ukraine defend themselves to now borderline attacking Russia. There is no chance that we are now not in a war with Russia.
The worrying thing is the loons in the current Government are only too happy to escalate the conflict. I feel for Ukraine but I'm not willing to risk the conflict becoming nuclear...