• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

In fairness to Artur....

dommers

Your original post contained two criticisms. To suggest a Troy out thread based on one error is ridiculous. He made a number of decent challenges tonight.
Krysiak made a couple of good saves as well yet he still get blamed and probably rightly so. Troy make a couple of mistakes yet nothing is said. It's almost as though certain people have an agenda with certain players. Now that can't be true can it!!!

dommers

How you can defend krysiak after the Wednesday game and now tonight is beyond me.
Where have I defended him? I thought I had merely pointed out that others should take some of the blame.

milts

Krysiak made a couple of good saves as well yet he still get blamed and probably rightly so. Troy make a couple of mistakes yet nothing is said. It's almost as though certain people have an agenda with certain players. Now that can't be true can it!!!
No agenda. 90% of the time troy is great. 75% of the time krysiak is a clown.

Simple.

dommers

90% of the time troy is great.
You believe that if you want. If he was that good then I'm sure he wouldn't be in league one.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
In post 70 I gave Artur some credit for the stops. I agree with other posters that Troy was not solely at fault for the first goal. I don't have any agenda on this other than to comment that Artur f*cked up badly on this one.

milts

You believe that if you want. If he was that good then I'm sure he wouldn't be in league one.
He won't be for too much longer. Dead cert he will play at a higher level than krysiak.

Last edited:

PeteUSA

Where have I defended him? I thought I had merely pointed out that others should take some of the blame.
Not on this one. The 'howler' that the commentator refered to it as, was committed by Krysiak. We lost the game due to a very bad mistake by the keeper. you cant therefore bring other aspects of outfield play into the equasion when a mistake by the keeper is as bad as this apparently was.

dommers

We lost the game due to a very bad mistake by the keeper.
No we didn't. We lost the game because of two poor goals. The first was a mistake by Troy/Golbourne and the second by Krysiak. If either hadn't happen the it would have been a draw!

Alistair20000

No we didn't. We lost the game because of two poor goals. The first was a mistake by Troy/Golbourne and the second by Krysiak. If either hadn't happen the it would have been a draw!
The first goal was the sort of thing that happens from time to time. The second should NEVER happen.

PeteUSA

I believe that actually, and cant see why people on here refer to TAH as being immense, and that Tisdale would take him if he goes. He left Spurs for a reason, and to me its because he's only just about League One standard. He's most awkward in his gait, and gives the outward impression that he has problems with his knee's. His heading is sometimes wayward, and to me he's slow on the turn. He's good, but not that good.