• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

In fairness to Artur....

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Shouldn't someone start a 'Troy Out Thread'. The first goal was his fault. He should have attempted some sort of challenge and provided a dreadful backpass for the second goal.
To blame Troy for the second is complete b*ll*cks. Artur should have dealt with it.

Simples.

dommers

To blame Troy for the second is complete b*ll*cks.
I'm not. I'm blaming him for standing motionless for the first.

milts

Troy wasn't entirely at fault for the first. Goldbourne lost it too easily down the left, ball across and Tully lost his man, goldbourne was easily beat on far post and troy lost his man in the middle. No idea where Coles was. But it was a semi decent Swindon move.

Kyrsisk - entirely his own c*ck up. No skill needed by Swindon at all. That's the difference.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Artur's rubbish. Get rid of him and have Mel Gwynett as sub keeper. Let him do something to earn his wage...

Borat

If in doubt smack it out! BASICS!!! ;)

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm not. I'm blaming him for standing motionless for the first.
Your original post contained two criticisms. To suggest a Troy out thread based on one error is ridiculous. He made a number of decent challenges tonight.

Last edited:

milts

Artur's rubbish. Get rid of him and have Mel Gwynett as sub keeper. Let him do something to earn his wage...
Ha dont make me laugh! Gwinnett seems to be the bloody problem! Look how well jones is doing at Peterborough!

dommers

Troy wasn't entirely at fault for the first. Goldbourne lost it too easily down the left, ball across and Tully lost his man, goldbourne was easily beat on far post and troy lost his man in the middle. No idea where Coles was.
That makes it much better as the whole defence were at fault!!!

Borat

First goal.....Tully didn't attempt to stop the cross.....keeper maybe could have come out and punched....golbourne was way out of position at the back post....both Coles and Troy were flat footed. ;)

milts

That makes it much better as the whole defence were at fault!!!
I pointed out the difference was the fact that Swindon had to work for their first goal. No effort required for the second.

How you can defend krysiak after the Wednesday game and now tonight is beyond me.

Last edited: