• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ifollow

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
Quite. What can go wrong.
Am I being thick here? How can you not need a code when the iFollow page on the club site still seems to be requiring one?

EFL? - Yes, I'm worried now. There doesn't seem to have been clear guidance about how this change works, unless I've missed it?

Red Devon

Am I being thick here? How can you not need a code when the iFollow page on the club site still seems to be requiring one?

EFL? - Yes, I'm worried now. There doesn't seem to have been clear guidance about how this change works, unless I've missed it?
Notification of the change to EFL Digital ownership was in the Scunthorpe passcode email.

Positive spin

Notification of the change to EFL Digital ownership was in the Scunthorpe passcode email.
So how exactly do we get access ?
Having registered previously we log in,
input our credit card details but no pass code
and then what
does the system recognise us and not charge our credit card ?

Pete Martin (CTID)

Yes, I know, but it didn't explain how it would work. Will the EFL send us out a code, do we no longer need a code, or what? It would just be nice to know. Why arse about with it anyway? It worked perfectly well through the club.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
You won't need to enter a code. Straight in.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Conformation that you'll be straight in, but you'll have to wait until an hour before kick off to see if it works!

older-codger

Why am I not confident about this and expect a load of hassle in the hour before kick off?

Grecian_in_Plymouth

when i last did this , the screen kept suttering , that was the Scunthorpe Game , I'm not doing it again unless it improves - as it was a waste id rather send the cash direct tot the club

andrew p long

Why am I not confident about this and expect a load of hassle in the hour before kick off?
do you want the answer to your question in list or essay form?

Nigel E

Have just been into the account section of my Ifollow membership and found this under "purchased packages"

So, something seems to have registered. Am not saying it's going to work though!

Untitled.png