• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ifollow

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
FFS 1-0

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
EFL have apologised for tonight's problems.

iscalad

EFL have apologised for tonight's problems.
What problems,?

robchave

Another bloody game with no sodding ifollow picture. Thought I'd fixed the problem - low bandwidth so turned literally everything else off - but tonight, just the revolving arrows again! This is a damn expensive way to listen to Radio Devon!

denzel

With the current backlash against the £15 PPV games it will be interesting to see what the Premier league do.
If they reduce games to a fiver then the tenner for ifollow will look poor value.

andrew p long

Last night I lost connection to the server 10-12 times. Had to log off and then back in again. Missed around twenty minutes of live action though managed to see most of it eventually (though by then knowing that there were no goals in what I'd missed). Not a service I would pay a tenner for on a regular basis.

But last night I had thought it was because my broadband was so poor - it has been rubbish it the last 24 hours - but sounds like there was a generalised problem for others too?

DawlishBouy

Last night I lost connection to the server 10-12 times. Had to log off and then back in again. Missed around twenty minutes of live action though managed to see most of it eventually (though by then knowing that there were no goals in what I'd missed). Not a service I would pay a tenner for on a regular basis.

But last night I had thought it was because my broadband was so poor - it has been rubbish it the last 24 hours - but sounds like there was a generalised problem for others too?
I watched the match stream on the club website. No problems whatsoever.

AndyR

Had problems last night for the first time in 4 matches. Couldn't get a video feed on my normally very reliable desktop PC all game. Watched most of the first half on my phone, then bizarrely managed to get the video feed on my very old and slow laptop which I linked with HDMI cable to a TV. All this fannying around meant I missed both goals at the start of each half!

Also not impressed with the Radio Devon commentator who was giving updates on other local scores just as City had two gilt edged chances in the Orient penalty area. Surely a commentator should be able to time this better?!

Oldsmobile-88

Following Twitter yesterday evening(following all L2 clubs plus a few in L1 & NL) There were numerous reports on the clubs sites about ifollow issues.

Interesting what denzel wrote about the £15 PPV
for PL games(with multiple cameras I assume) compared to £10 for ifollow with just one camera & a few gremlins thrown in as well if you are unlucky.
It suppose that the subscription for ifollow would have to drop if the PL PPV reduced their price.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
This is the statement that Cheltenham have issued to fans