• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ifollow

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The Club have reported that they sold 596 passes for Tuesday's night's game. So that is 96 fans contributing to Club funds.

AndyR

The Club have reported that they sold 596 passes for Tuesday's night's game. So that is 96 fans contributing to Club funds.
Well I saw enough of the match via various gadgets to not require a refund- particularly if it costs City money- and will still be getting a match pass for Saturday's home match.

But I might think twice if we're playing away on a dodgy weather day which is when there seem to be problems with my internet.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's like someone at the club was reading Exeweb yesterday 😂

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I had understood that season ticket holders will get home games automatically on iFollow without the need to subscribe, though just checked our site and that is not the case.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
I had understood that season ticket holders will get home games automatically on iFollow without the need to subscribe, though just checked our site and that is not the case.
Yes, you need to give your card details, type in your access code and you get charged nothing.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Yes, you need to give your card details, type in your access code and you get charged nothing.
I mean you're automatically subscribed, so you don't have to have a code sent to you etc.

iscalad

I mean you're automatically subscribed, so you don't have to have a code sent to you etc.
I think you do. I've had a code for every home match

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I think you do. I've had a code for every home match
I mean it's changing from this weekend.

iscalad

I mean it's changing from this weekend.
Oh, I see. Yes the EFL is in charge. 😱😵

Hants_red

Admin