• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ifollow

Langer

The full match replay was available for me yesterday morning and actually said it had been published well before that. It doesn't come up where the extended highlights and other videos appear however - you have to go to Matches, Results and then select watch on ifollow for the one you want. Hope this helps.
Hilarious the commentary guys are obviously gas heads you can slowly start to hear them have breakdowns at one point at 2-0 one says “Well it can’t get any worse” and then it does.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hilarious the commentary guys are obviously gas heads you can slowly start to hear them have breakdowns at one point at 2-0 one says “Well it can’t get any worse” and then it does.
Yes,I listened to the away commentary too (I found a choice of commentary via the settings wheel IIRC).. How we only scored four goals ...

andrew p long

Rubbish service again tonight. No stream at kick off time for loads and loads of us - understandably moaning on Exeweb

Grecian Royal

Rubbish service again tonight. No stream at kick off time for loads and loads of us - understandably moaning on Exeweb
Poor substitute but audio commentary is available

Doug P

Thanks for this :rolleyes:

Please refresh your page. If this pop up persists, please try on a different browser.
Error Code: 100

And still no picture!

older-codger

Now have full video

sign of the chimes

Can anyone explain the logic about the exception allowing League Two games on Saturday 3pm to be streamed *on an international weekend* ?

How does that help protect League Two attendances, which is the purported reason for the Saturday 3pm ban? Or is it that protecting League Two clubs doesn't matter but protecting the Premiership does?
So, having read something earlier today I've now got a proper answer to this Andrew.

"A little-known clause of Article 48 is that it requires 50 per cent of matches in England’s top two divisions to kick off at 3pm for it to come into effect. That means that during international week, for example, clubs in League One and Two could actually broadcast matches at that time."

denzel

Be interesting to see if todays gate is affected by ifollow switchers.
I'd say if there are fewer home fans than against Rovers there is an effect.

Oldsmobile-88

Be interesting to see if todays gate is affected by ifollow switchers.
I'd say if there are fewer home fans than against Rovers there is an effect.
It looks around a minus 300 difference....Could be a few other factors in that number,but definitely a negative effect unsurprisingly.

If you took a average £11 ticket yield across the board,that’s around £3,300 down on the gate receipts.Of course that has to be balanced against the increased ifollow income.
It would be interesting to see the ifollow number for the FGR game.

wiveygrecian

It looks around a minus 300 difference....Could be a few other factors in that number,but definitely a negative effect unsurprisingly.

If you took a average £11 ticket yield across the board,that’s around £3,300 down on the gate receipts.Of course that has to be balanced against the increased ifollow income.
It would be interesting to see the ifollow number for the FGR game.
Have I missed something here , as I thought ifollow were on showing midweek matches to keep the attendances up on a Saturday?