• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Have Exeter City overtaken the Exeter Chiefs as the No1 Sports Team in Exeter?

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Whatever happens in the future, let's remind ourselves of why having a stadium with a choice of seats or standing is such a great thing...

Radio Free Skaro

Interesting to see how many attendence figures at SP beat SJP this season, especially if England have an underwhelming World Cup. I think Orient is about to be a sellout!

yticretexe

Fir both home sellout so far this season, it's not been until latish on Friday that the final tickets have gone. On that basis, it seems our capacity right now is just about enough. I guess if we're in the same league position in March then we'd be selling out earlier. If we lose ten in a row it's probably a moot point.
Another Home game where seats are sold out a week before the game.

tom_ecfc

Radio Free Skaro

that's very interesting !!!

Radio Free Skaro

Well, were they more supporters at SJP or SP yesterday?

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well, were they more supporters at SJP or SP yesterday?
SJP, which is not surprising when their most expensive ticket was £80 and their cheapest £30.

Last edited:

Colesman Ballz

SJP, which is not surprising when their most expensive ticket was £80 and their cheapest £30.
And those that did fork out, didn't even get to witness a contest. For a sport that is in the midst of a credibility crisis, Bristol putting out a team of youngsters and getting thrashed out of sight doesn't exactly give out the right sort of message !

yticretexe

And those that did fork out, didn't even get to witness a contest. For a sport that is in the midst of a credibility crisis, Bristol putting out a team of youngsters and getting thrashed out of sight doesn't exactly give out the right sort of message !
If we’d battered a team of kids 8-0 we’d be singing “we’re going up as fukcing champions”. I’d pay £80 to see us win 8-0 in a league game 😂

Antony Moxey

What was Chiefs’ attendance yesterday, I can’t find it reported anywhere. Regardless, it was one of a myriad pointless cup competitions they played yesterday, so rather like comparing their attendances to our EFL Cup ones.