• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Harry Kite

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
you’ve just explained exactly what we need and exactly what all teams at this level need.

and yet he’s not playing regularly for whatever reason. shame IMO.

Especially given he’s a local lad.

Remember watching the Argyle game away last season and he was flying in all over the place , tackles , competitive , aggressive & walloped one close from 25-30 yards….there is a player there.
I didn't say there wasn't. If you're of the mind to go thread trawling you'll find a recent (ish) thread where I said he should be starting to give us some much needed bite in midfield and should be played beside Ryan Trevitt (pre injury obviously) in an adjustment in the set up of the central midfield four (from box to diamond, iirc). For Trevitt you can read Cole but crux of the idea still stands up.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not even in the squad last night, is he injured?

tom_ecfc

Not even in the squad last night, is he injured?
GC said 4(?) players missed out last night due to not being selected for one reason or another. I guess when everyone is fit, there will have to be a few that will miss out.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
GC said 4(?) players missed out last night due to not being selected for one reason or another. I guess when everyone is fit, there will have to be a few that will miss out.
Struggling to see a scenario where he is playing for us next season, whether that's a choice of his or the clubs. Shame really.

Spanks

Administrator
Staff member
Struggling to see a scenario where he is playing for us next season, whether that's a choice of his or the clubs. Shame really.
Heard last night that it's his choice. He's definitely off.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
He’s off in the Summer i’d imagine and a little birdie told me similar

will be a very steady player for a bottom half league 1 side or league 2 outfit - it’s a shame as i think as one of our own he should play more games but such is life

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
He asked to leave in January, I know that much and said it during the window. A move obviously didn't happen, presume nobody was willing to pay a fee for him? Could be a long few months for him until the end of the season.

manc grecian

Sort of player who should be a regular for us. 250 appearances, testimonial, owns a pub when he retires.

But Caldwell obviously doesn't fancy him, his choice of premiership academy loan players instead will make his summer a bit harder.

He ain’t good enough, I’m afraid.

manc grecian

He ain’t good enough, I’m afraid.
He might not be Pirlo on the ball but he's great at pressing and winning the ball back. They aren't qualities the manager values highly.