• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Harry Kite

tom_ecfc

I can see Perkins getting more game time if this goes ahead.
Chaz will need to strengthen the near touchline grass areas if ’Undercover Perks’ keeps making the bench!

Bat Fastard

Kite has been quality and thought he was nailed on to be one of the next money spinning academy products. Really not kicked on under Caldwell, which sadly can be said for many in the squad.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Kite has been quality and thought he was nailed on to be one of the next money spinning academy products. Really not kicked on under Caldwell, which sadly can be said for many in the squad.
I wouldn't say he's been quality. He's shown his quality in some games but has failed to do it consistently, this was the case under MT as well. He's massively injury prone and just when he finds some rhythm he's out again for 6 weeks. Don't get me wrong, I like him and think if he could stay fit for a season or 2 he could really show his worth, I just don't think we've seen it yet. If I remember correctly he's got a great shot on him but I'm not sure I've even seen him have a shot since GC has been in charge.

JGrecian23

Runs his nuts off, scores the odd banger, gives it everything and tidy enough on the ball.

Yeah let's bin him off and give the money to Caleb Watts and Ronald Mcdonald.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
I wouldn't say he's been quality. He's shown his quality in some games but has failed to do it consistently, this was the case under MT as well. He's massively injury prone and just when he finds some rhythm he's out again for 6 weeks. Don't get me wrong, I like him and think if he could stay fit for a season or 2 he could really show his worth, I just don't think we've seen it yet. If I remember correctly he's got a great shot on him but I'm not sure I've even seen him have a shot since GC has been in charge.
Weren't at Gnome Park last year then?

Harry hit a 30+ yarder that was still rising as it smacked off the top of the bar. Couple of inches lower and it would have been goal of the season and there would be a statue of him in the car park.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Runs his nuts off, scores the odd banger, gives it everything and tidy enough on the ball.
in the past tense. If he stays here and rund down his contract he still wont be the player he was. We can all argue that's down to GC but what use is a player who has downed tools practically now for us

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
in the past tense. If he stays here and rund down his contract he still wont be the player he was. We can all argue that's down to GC but what use is a player who has downed tools practically now for us
Harry Kite and Josh Key are perfect examples of how not to use a footballer imho on a pitch. I wouldn't blame Kite for going if he does, he has been used appallingly in terms of position on the pitch.

grecIAN Harris

Now take your City shades off, think of him in somebody else's shirt and then see if you think the same. Don't get me wrong, I like Harry and he has played well for us when played properly but he has a ceiling and he's there now. He isn't going to be any better than a combative League 1 player. Played properly, he could be the solid pro that bolts everybody together for us and give us a solid platform in midfield but a money spinner he isn't.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Now take your City shades off, think of him in somebody else's shirt and then see if you think the same. Don't get me wrong, I like Harry and he has played well for us when played properly but he has a ceiling and he's there now. He isn't going to be any better than a combative League 1 player. Played properly, he could be the solid pro that bolts everybody together for us and give us a solid platform in midfield but a money spinner he isn't.
you’ve just explained exactly what we need and exactly what all teams at this level need.

and yet he’s not playing regularly for whatever reason. shame IMO.

Especially given he’s a local lad.

Remember watching the Argyle game away last season and he was flying in all over the place , tackles , competitive , aggressive & walloped one close from 25-30 yards….there is a player there.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Whilst Kite isn't a world beater, he's a decent, home grown player who we will probably replace with someone not as good and more expensive.