• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Harrogate v Exeter City Matchday Thread (7pm kick off)

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
With Williams playing we score shit loads, without him we get an own goal every 3 games. Get over it.

Albumen

There was more than enough space on that pitch tonight, we just didn't use it.

The Williams comment is becoming tiresome now, he's been poor this season and it hasn't been because the opposition have been doubling up on him, they haven't. Jay and Randall doing well had very little to do with Williams.
I think Williams being out has the more significant side effect of playing Caprice instead of Key at right back. Key, as much as I love him at right back, has been ineffective at right wing. That was why I was quite keen to see Sparkes on the right wing. We don’t have much cover on the flanks.

Grecian2K

The Williams comment is becoming tiresome now, he's been poor this season and it hasn't been because the opposition have been doubling up on him, they haven't. Jay and Randall doing well had very little to do with Williams.
Errm o_O Martin didn't even mention Randell in his post.

Seems to me that it's mainly you that keeps the Williams' pot boiling so why not just stop either referring to or complaining about it?

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
With Williams playing we score **** loads, without him we get an own goal every 3 games. Get over it.
One assist all season. 🤣

The last two games he played we scored two goals, the rut started when he was in the side.

Get over that.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Errm o_O Martin didn't even mention Randell in his post.

Seems to me that it's mainly you that keeps the Williams' pot boiling so why not just stop either referring to or complaining about it?
Read the thread, his post was a response to a comment about Williams.

manc grecian

Fisher, Ajose, Seymour. 3 attacking players the manager doesn't rate and doesn't want to use. You have to cope with injuries but you can't cope with such waste.

If Bowman isn't on it we are seriously limited up front.

Burrell was sent off in the 72 min. Nicky Law was introduced in 82 min.

If I were their manager, the player I would least like to see coming on when we'd just been reduced to 10-men would be Law.

We gave them an extra 10 mins to regroup and reorganise before we made the switch we all knew was coming. Bonkers.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Got to say it, without Randell Williams we're fairly clueless in attack.
Ridiculous post.

Jay, Randall, Bowman and Law (when he gets a chance) have done some great things this season.

Your posts are embarrassing.

Some simple stats for you.

League Two Top Scorers - BBC Sport

STURTZ

One assist all season. 🤣

The last two games he played we scored two goals, the rut started when he was in the side.

Get over that.
He's been in the side all season, s**t fer brains! 😄

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
s**t fer brains! 😄
:D 🤣

Ha ha, nice one old man, you seem very rattled.

League Two Top Scorers - BBC Sport