• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Great West Run 2014

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Will you be running in a team with Missy, Willy Nilly and Tony Moxey ?
Willy is like a white Mohamed Farah.

I believe he is well known around Exeter often acting as an inner city postman for local businesses.

If you need a Special Delivery ask Willy.

Last edited:

Alistair20000

If they fancy it, no problem care to join us Alistair?
I would hold you young thrusters back Foxy but I will cheer you all on.

wemissmoxey

I would hold you young thrusters back Foxy but I will cheer you all on.
I've heard you are a keen Polo player Rog.

Alistair20000

I've heard you are a keen Polo player Rog.
Yes gaffer; those skills have not deserted me.

Angus

Hey guys, this is a serious point, huge well done to the runners today, by any chance if you where a runner running with a white Adam Stansfeild foundation top on can you please private message me.

The runner in question almost didn't make the full 13 miles, I helped him on the floor and honestly thought the day was over. This runner refused my instruction to not continue and managed to finish the race. He showed great compassion for the foundation and would have crawled across the finish if need be.

In my eyes, he earn't runner of the day! If the person is on exeweb can you please get in touch

Antony Moxey

Will you be running in a team with Missy, Willy Nilly and Tony Moxey ?
No he won't, I have no interest in running whatsoever.

Well done to Sums and all the other Exewebbers who took part today though, good effort all round.

Brinty IFA

That's a bloody fantastic time, Sumns. Well done! I did it in 1:57. Saw you in George's after but couldn't summon up the energy to interupt your meal with the missus to say hello.

Foxy, were you running down the inner bypass at about 7:45?

Brinty IFA

That's a very good time!.... I didn't run today but did a 1:39:44 on the old course my PB!

Did a 1:40 as my PB on the old course - but this course seems tougher. You should do the Exeter trails half in Feb, Sumns. Flat as a pancake, you'll probably do under 1:30.

Silver fox

That's a bloody fantastic time, Sumns. Well done! I did it in 1:57. Saw you in George's after but couldn't summon up the energy to interupt your meal with the missus to say hello.

Foxy, were you running down the inner bypass at about 7:45?
Yep, sure was May have been a bit later than that, **** run though, too much beer yesterday (n)

Silver fox

Did a 1:40 as my PB on the old course - but this course seems tougher. You should do the Exeter trails half in Feb, Sumns. Flat as a pancake, you'll probably do under 1:30.
What's the route for that Brinty? May have a go at that.