• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gillingham vs City FA Cup 2nd Rd MDT

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well, Super Joel is receiving a whole lotta love from the City supporters at the moment.
Just hope he's not gonna leave us.
Not just Randall who will be attracting interest, with a managerial merry go round due soon a certain KMT will be also attracting attention

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
If we do get a plum draw I do hope that the club keep us all well informed and that there is no communication breakdown.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
If we do get a plum draw I do hope that the club keep us all well informed and that there is no communication breakdown.
Yeah, we don't want to end up dazed and confused.

Spoonz Red E

Will we get as far as 1981 or will it be no quarter again?

iscalad

Will we get as far as 1981 or will it be no quarter again?
40 year anniversary. It's been a long time since I rock and rolled

Grecian2K

It would be great to avenge that 1981 quarter final defeat.
Would love to be in the Tottenham boardroom after the match when the Levy breaks down in tears.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'd be really happy for Hartridge to play more games, with experience he'll get better.
Great to hear positive reports of Alex yesterday. After his nightmare against Northampton a few seasons ago there have always been slight doubts about whether he would have the physicality to cope with League 2, especially playing as one of two centre-halves; I didn't see the game but it sounds like he answered a few of those questions against Gillingham.

fred binneys head

This season he’s a different player from the nervous youth at Northampton.

LOG

This season he’s a different player from the nervous youth at Northampton.
Without wanting this to sound a bit weird, he's definitely become a man. Physically he's a unit, he's got a heck of a leap on him and his distribution is generally sound. Got a hell of a throw too.

STURTZ

Without wanting this to sound a bit weird, he's definitely become a man. Physically he's a unit, he's got a heck of a leap on him and his distribution is generally sound. Got a hell of a throw too.
Hell of a throw, possibly the longest I've seen at The Park, surprised we haven't made more of it yet, seen him put attacking players away down the wings from defensive throws, wonder how far across the pitch he could throw it?