Gillingham vs City FA Cup 2nd Rd MDT

Exehausted

I just went to buy my usual matchday pass for this game on iFollow, and it wont let me purchase it? Are FA Cup matches not being relayed this season?
They are being shown, but not on ifollow. It has been mentioned on another thread, but I don't know which one. It's all to do with the Broadcasting rights being owned by BT and the BBC I think. In the UK we can purchase a pass, but I don't think you can if you are abroad. Don't take my word for it though. I was sent an email from the club with the link to purchase if I want to. I wont, but I will be buying the next two away games.

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
They are being shown, but not on ifollow. It has been mentioned on another thread, but I don't know which one. It's all to do with the Broadcasting rights being owned by BT and the BBC I think. In the UK we can purchase a pass, but I don't think you can if you are abroad. Don't take my word for it though. I was sent an email from the club with the link to purchase if I want to. I wont, but I will be buying the next two away games.
Okay, thanks mate. It saved me trying to buy the game at 6.00 in the morning in vain!

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
We're going to have a cup run one year surely. Sod's Law it'll be this season with no fans but if it happens I won't be complaining. UTC

Pobbop

We're going to have a cup run one year surely. Sod's Law it'll be this season with no fans but if it happens I won't be complaining. UTC
Genuinely what do people consider a Cup run? I mean apart from two years in our history, third round seems like a run to me, which we've done twice in the last five years, apart from 81 don't think we've reached round 4 since 1950, but yeah maybe that's what you mean. Yet for me I'd snatch your hand off for 3rd round everytime at the start.

Red Devon

Well-known Exeweb poster
Genuinely what do people consider a Cup run? I mean apart from two years in our history, third round seems like a run to me, which we've done twice in the last five years, apart from 81 don't think we've reached round 4 since 1950, but yeah maybe that's what you mean. Yet for me I'd snatch your hand off for 3rd round everytime at the start.
Would class a visit to the Fifth Round as a proper cup run.

burtiew

I remember being at White Hart Lane in '81 ... Round 6 would be good again!!