• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gillingham vs City FA Cup 2nd Rd MDT

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster

5 changes from Tues? Mcardle, Hartridge, Page, Atangana and Law.

arthur

Two changes
?? Sparkes, Taylor, Sweeney and Jay not in the starting line up. That looks more like 4 to me!

?? Sparkes, Taylor, Sweeney and Jay not in the starting line up. That looks more like 4 to me!
And Parkes

arthur

..and Parkes. Duh = 5

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I make that five changes 🧐
I took what the Club said literally, it was afterwards that I saw Hartridge was in there as well.

triumph

Had to be a few changes, still a strong side, probably the same for the Gills.

STURTZ

Happy with that team, keen to see how hartridge copes in the middle. Parkes not on the bench, I guess he's not fully fit or just totally rested for tuesday. Think Law will be anxious to re establish himself although to oust Jay would take some doing atm.

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Slightly disappointed with that line up.I thought it was good money if we go on an FA Cup run?Parkes not in the squad.Has he had a setback in his injury recovery or maybe bringing him back slowly?