• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

GB News.

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
And so they've gone and nicked another presenter from Sky. A good one too in Stephen Dixon. Good for them.

Turns out that viewing figure wise, GB news is beating Sky news some nights.

angelic upstart

Turns out that viewing figure wise, GB news is beating Sky news some nights.
Where did you see that?

Last I saw was this (after a two second google) - https://www.tvzoneuk.com/post/ratings-news-27sept

Mr Jinx

Nige has bagged an interview with the Trumpster. To be aired on GB News tomorrow. Looking forward to it.

iscalad

Nige has bagged an interview with the Trumpster. To be aired on GB News tomorrow. Looking forward to it.
Fake news alert :cool:

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
Can't imagine much that I'd rather watch less than the two of them tossing each other off.

angelic upstart

I'd hope (in keeping with the "we'd ask the questions you'd ask" as campaign) Mr Farage will ask Mr Trump what was he doing with Jeffrey Epstein on his paedo island.

I'm assuming that won't happen and as ever, I'll not watch a TV news channel. It will drag so viewers in, so fair play to em.

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'd hope (in keeping with the "we'd ask the questions you'd ask" as campaign) Mr Farage will ask Mr Trump what was he doing with Jeffrey Epstein on his paedo island.

I'm assuming that won't happen and as ever, I'll not watch a TV news channel. It will drag so viewers in, so fair play to em.
Of course not. It will just be a massive circle jerk. Trump would get more challenging questions if it was Barron doing the interviewing.

Swanaldo

Trump would get more challenging questions if it was Barron doing the interviewing.
Bring back Zig and Zag off of The Big Breakfast, they'd give him a grilling.

angelic upstart

How did the nice chat and cup of tea go?

I'm guessing it went a little like the below -

Nige (small drop of white spittle in the corner of his mouth, mildly awestruck, with a weird half gurn, half smile) " so tell me if you're going to run for president in 2024"

Trumpy " I can't answer that, because I don't know how the primaries will go first. Sorry, scratch that. He does that weird purse of the lips thing and starts talking slowly "let me tell you something, the democrats are ruining the country. I did the best things for Americans ever, you should have seen the things I did for Americans, we had the best figures for everything. The democrats have the worst, they stole the election you know, stole it from me"

Nige by this point has turned full Charles hawtrey "ooh Donald, please tell me more"

Donald "I can't do that, because you're a small TV channel in the UK and I'd rather announce it in a year or two on Fox. I love the UK, but I don't love Boris Johnson, what's happened to him, he's a bad for the country as Biden is for my country. Did I mention, how great it was when I visited the UK. We did great things together, as soon as I was forced out of the presidency it all went wrong"

Mr Jinx

I have to say that GB News has really come into its own this week with its coverage and comment around Russia/Ukraine.

Last night, as well as Farage, they had David Starkey, Brendan O Neill and Douglas Murray on (amongst others) to give their take. Riveting.

Whilst the likes of BBC, ITV, Sky etc, etc are skirting around things as they always do, trying not to offend anyone, GB News cuts straight to the chase and tells it like it is.

i.e. This has been coming for a while...the West is at its very weakest right now (since WWII). No easy way out of this, etc etc.

Last edited: