• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gary's January Transfer Window

red1

Jokull *taps nose*
I hope not. Unless he has upped his all round game, he's not good enough.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Jokull *taps nose*
Steve Hale *taps nose"

Cowshed Grecian

Should be playing right wing back in place of Caprice
I’d argue Caprice has been better than him in the last 12 months.

Cowshed Grecian

It’s a made up Twitter account with under 200 followers. They were slightly smarter than the others by adding in a @TheAthletic as a source even though they havent reported on it

We should have cashed in when Sunderland wanted him, imagine the scenes of getting near a million for Key 😂 Would be up there with the Tom Nichols deal for daylight robbery.
What do you call £1m for Joel Randall 😂? He’s become Peterborough fans most hated ever signing.
Key would have been found out if he had of gone to Sunderland, if I was him I’d sign a new contract sharpish, get my head down and improve my game with us. He’s clearly struggled since the start of last season.

hillview red

Interesting to hear the Pompey fan on "My New Football Club" claim that Key gave Swanson more problems that Heung Min Son did recently. I'd hate to play against Key... Bundles of energy, can go inside or outside, looks to take on a full back etc. With Jake, it's simpler to defend, often goes backwards and his delivery into the box is not dangerous when he does get to the byline. He doesn't appear to have the ability to whip a ball in. Whilst stats can be misleading, his numbers aren't great. In 23 league games at wing back this year, Jake hasn't got an assist. He had 6 in 34 last year, 0 in 34 before that and 4 in 64 at Tranmere. I make that 10 assists in 155 games.

Cowshed Grecian

Interesting to hear the Pompey fan on "My New Football Club" claim that Key gave Swanson more problems that Heung Min Son did recently. I'd hate to play against Key... Bundles of energy, can go inside or outside, looks to take on a full back etc. With Jake, it's simpler to defend, often goes backwards and his delivery into the box is not dangerous when he does get to the byline. He doesn't appear to have the ability to whip a ball in. Whilst stats can be misleading, his numbers aren't great. In 23 league games at wing back this year, Jake hasn't got an assist. He had 6 in 34 last year, 0 in 34 before that and 4 in 64 at Tranmere. I make that 10 assists in 155 games.
Caprice has four assists and one goal this season. He’s fourth behind Stanno, Noumbe and Brown for us..for Assists.

hillview red

The statistics above are about the league. 10 in 155...

Cowshed Grecian

In the league?
I stand corrected.

ryancooper327

Sunderland have juts signed a CM/DM from West Ham on a permanent so might not be the destination for Collins...

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
I find it very difficult hearing the "dip in form" and "lapses of concentration" comments. It would be difficult for an experienced player to play the number of positions he has... let alone a 23 year old! He has played in defence, midfield and attack! How many players can you name who have been asked to do that AND been asked to play in multiple positions within defence??? I genuinely can't think of one!!!

I really feel for Josh. By all accounts he's an outstanding young man and he has sacrificed his own development for the benefit of our team this year. Any club who get will be getting a gem regardless of the final transfer fee.
100%