• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Fans Forum - Thursday 15 February

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
I wonder who will win guess the number of smarties?

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Pretty dull affair apart from GiG's one man protest as he unfurls his Gary out banner then is dragged out of the meeting by bouncers and Perks. Aside from that nowt else worth seeing mate :love:
Was hoping to use Scott's shirt and add "Caldwell Out as well" - have you still got it or have you sent it to Adam Stansfield's foundation for bidding on ?

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Was hoping to use Scott's shirt and add "Caldwell Out as well" - have you still got it or have you sent it to Adam Stansfield's foundation for bidding on ?
Not got it yet my friend but it's all yours if you are the star of the show at the forum :LOL:

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Preferable to management speak tbh
City v Village thinking

lamrobhero

City v Village thinking
Viva technocracy

paperclip

Would love to attend this, but already have something on that night.

Is it just me that thinks these things seem to get announced at fairly short notice? I'm sure the last one was announced a little more than a week in advance too. More notice would presumably help to increase attendance.

I were being cynical I might think the club wasn't too keen to arrange a forum whilst our form was dire, but now that results have improved they can't get one sorted quickly enough!

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Would love to attend this, but already have something on that night.

Is it just me that thinks these things seem to get announced at fairly short notice? I'm sure the last one was announced a little more than a week in advance too. More notice would presumably help to increase attendance.

I were being cynical I might think the club wasn't too keen to arrange a forum whilst our form was dire, but now that results have improved they can't get one sorted quickly enough!
Does politics have a large of small P ?
Answers on the back of the urinal in the Park building ..............

Peter F

If you've got a question for Gary please email the [email protected]

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is it just questions for Gary nobody else

paperclip

Do you mean for those unable to attend, or are all questions to be put to GC going to be vetted first?