• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Fans Forum - Thursday 15 February

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
You want more management speak ? Maybe that is why we differ on Trust Board candidates.
You misinterpret my point. I want the club to set out what it's going to DO to achieve our aim of becoming a sustainable L1 club. Of course that requires the club via the CeX to tell us how

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
You want more management speak ? Maybe that is why we differ on Trust Board candidates.
Some what...

I'd quite like to hear about the strategy, that's not management speak at all - having a vision is integral, particularly with the restraints we put upon ourselves

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is it being streamed?

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is it being streamed?
Pretty dull affair apart from GiG's one man protest as he unfurls his Gary out banner then is dragged out of the meeting by bouncers and Perks. Aside from that nowt else worth seeing mate :love:

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Pretty dull affair apart from GiG's one man protest as he unfurls his Gary out banner then is dragged out of the meeting by bouncers and Perks. Aside from that nowt else worth seeing mate :love:
I would have thought compulsive viewing for all those would be football managers to hear how a transfer window really works and the preparation done beforehand and snags encountered along the way.
Other than that you are probably right. I hope GIG hasn’t had special underwear made which he tries to reveal on the night!

lamrobhero

Some what...

I'd quite like to hear about the strategy, that's not management speak at all - having a vision is integral, particularly with the restraints we put upon ourselves
Maybe you will get your wish. We will see.

iscalad

Ahem, It says 6.00pm ! :unsure:
oops. I blame my age....

iscalad

Is it being streamed?
All fans are encouraged to attend, but if you can't make the event it will be streamed LIVE on our YouTube channel.
I managed to read that but not the time!

Grecian Max

Maybe you will get your wish. We will see.
Preferable to hearing about raffles tbh

lamrobhero

Preferable to hearing about raffles tbh
Preferable to management speak tbh