• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Fans Forum - Thursday 15 February

tom_ecfc

@Peter F Is there any update on a covered red square area and are there any plans for a DJ or alike in that area pre match?

Bridgy 81

Out of interest Pete, how has the 'City for all scheme gone and how many fans has it allowed to watch matches they otherwise wouldn't have been able to?

Sorry its not very 'controversial' or designed to be embarrassing, like some questions will be.
I’ve posed a question asking if Marcus’ proposed reflection on January’s transfer window can be extended to include last summer’s as well, in particular explaining the circumstances which led to us playing to first half of the season with virtually no central strikers and what subsequent lessons have been learned to avoid any future repeat of a similar situation.
I’m not sure whether you’d consider that controversial or designed to be embarrassing?
I don’t, for what it’s worth.
I assume the purpose of the Fan’s Forum is to seek an insight and a better understanding into aspects of the club’s operation, which as a supporter’s owned one we’re surely entitled to request (within reason).
If not there’s not a lot of point in the event.

Peter F

Out of interest Pete, how has the 'City for all scheme gone and how many fans has it allowed to watch matches they otherwise wouldn't have been able to?

Sorry its not very 'controversial' or designed to be embarrassing, like some questions will be.
No wories Andy , I'll ask Clive and get back to you .

I’ve posed a question asking if Marcus’ proposed reflection on January’s transfer window can be extended to include last summer’s as well, in particular explaining the circumstances which led to us playing to first half of the season with virtually no central strikers and what subsequent lessons have been learned to avoid any future repeat of a similar situation.
I’m not sure whether you’d consider that controversial or designed to be embarrassing?
I don’t, for what it’s worth.
I assume the purpose of the Fan’s Forum is to seek an insight and a better understanding into aspects of the club’s operation, which as a supporter’s owned one we’re surely entitled to request (within reason).
If not there’s not a lot of point in the event.
You know the answer will be along these lines:
1. Didn't want to block Sonny's path
2. Unfortunately Muskwe had unforeseen fitness/injury problems
3. James Scott could play up front.
4. Nombe asked to leave last minute to join Rotherham

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster

😂

They'll love a fluff question like that, be a good 20 minutes covered

Bridgy 81

You may well be right but it shouldn’t stop us asking the question.

Peter F

😂

They'll love a fluff question like that, be a good 20 minutes covered
TBH Max , I was planning on at least 25 minutes on it .

andrew p long

Callum Morton failed the medical.

Spoonz Red E

TBH Max , I was planning on at least 25 minutes on it .
Tickety boo! :cool:

manc grecian

Callum Morton failed the medical.
And the lad from Fulham who isn't a striker.

Bingo!