• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeweb age census

How old are you

• 0-18 (sort it out Caldwell)

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • 19-30 (sort it out Tisdale)

Votes: 20 10.5%
  • 31-50 (sort it out Bally)

Votes: 74 38.9%
  • 51-70 (sort it out Saxton)

Votes: 78 41.1%
  • 71 + (sort it out Chadwick)

Votes: 17 8.9%

• Total voters

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Age is just a Number but some are larger than others

GrecianHarry

Was the first person to vote for 0-18 🤣

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Was the first person to vote for 0-18 🤣

👏👏👏

Great to have that category represented.

Can you recruit some more to Exeweb please.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Example of said drivel on a FB group. Someone said spending £3million on a new building at the cat and fiddle was a waste of money. His solution? A lick of paint to the old building which would've cost £25,000 max 🤔
As the saying goes there is always one he was obviously going to use O’Reilly !!!

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
The difference in chat quality between Exeweb and social media is striking and - especially with Facebook - counterintuitive. Facebook has an older user-ship profile and no one’s supposed to enjoy anonymity on it, yet fans frequently type bullocks there about ECFC issues, whereas many enjoy anonymity here, but tend to be much more thoughtful. Guess it’s partly due to the longer discussion format that, despite social media trends, means Exeweb remains a home for the really committed which, in the Trust era, maintains an extra level of importance.

IMO, being an Exeweb member is (generally) a signifier of not age but fan maturity. The site is a really important part of the supporter ecosystem, and long may it continue. The moderators deserve our thanks
As a City supporter of many moons life would certainly not be the same without Exeweb and all those who manage the Group and post on it……well done to all concerned and keep up the good work.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
As the saying goes there is always one he was obviously going to use O’Reilly !!!
Does he wear this

1675033555807.png

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Perhaps the club shop could introduce City slippers and cardigans, the type with big leather buttons like footballs.
Erm, I would probably buy one of those cardigans ...

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Erm, I would probably buy one of those cardigans ...
Yes what is wrong with cardigans particularly those with zips that you can zip up to keep you cozy and warm.

Ex-ciderrr

Turned 31 last summer so just scrape into the sort it out Bally cat, however my 1st city games were in 97 under Peter Fox so I don’t want to feel as old as I am here having not seen any of Alan Balls reign

:LOL: Age is just a number and all that, forever young.

eurogrecian

I still enjoy Exeweb, having joined when it was GreciaNet in the mid 1990s. I just found an old membership list for GreciaNet from August 1997 - quite a few names who are still around now, but only two women. I wonder if that has changed now? Maybe not much....