• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter v Northampton - Play Off Final Discussion Thread

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The referee will be Michael Salisbury. Remember him from Bradford at Valley Parade. Sent off Jake Taylor and for reasons best known to the ref, Tom Parkes. Least the Tom Parkes red was rescinded.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Mr T Kettle perhaps ?

andrew p long

I think you've just found out you're feeling ill on Monday.
but better make sure your cardboard cut out isn’t spotted on tv by the boss...

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
unless we replace half the squad with better players that are guaranteed to deliver, we'll come straight back down.
If only it was that easy.
Email 'guaranteed to deliver' to the club so they can add it to the transfer policy!

colubrian

Monday 29th of June. The mighty Grecians to face the cheating Cobblers at Wembley for a place in L1. It's surely our year. One game away (again) from glory. Discuss.

colubrian

Best wishes to Exeter for the final. Really hope you win. From a Col U fan. Bowman was the difference between you and us on Monday. We want a footballing side to go up and you deserved automatic on what we saw from you over our league matches. Hope you can afford to keep your best players next season, unlike us.

Ash

I've just found out I'm on a late shift on Monday so it's a case of listening to radio commentary and trying to follow on the MDT.

Yesterday I was cardboard but on Monday I'm plastic. Feckin Dire.
Time for a sickie, obvs.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Mr T Kettle perhaps ?
We've had nothing to complain about from Mr Kettle this season. Failed to give Crawley a fairly clear penalty in our 1-0 win at their place.

IndoMike

The referee will be Michael Salisbury. Remember him from Bradford at Valley Parade. Sent off Jake Taylor and for reasons best known to the ref, Tom Parkes. Least the Tom Parkes red was rescinded.
Jesus. We're farked.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
not sure about when they were at other clubs, but with City, the following have been to Wembley:

Moxey, Sweeney, Taylor, Jay
I believe Parkes and Law have also played at Wembley while Moxey also played there for Palace whereas Ward, Ajose and Bowman have all lost in play-off semis. Also a lot of our backroom staff, (Taylor, Carlsile, Nicholson and Tully) have played on winning teams at Wembley and Hale has coached there before.