• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Women Development Squad 2021/22 Season

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Hospitality is available for the Argyle game at SJP

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
4-0 down against Fenton against a very experienced side from a higher level. Lots of things to learn which they need would get playing at Feniton's level.

grecIAN Harris

The Development Side ended up going down 6-0 against Feniton but, strange as it will sound, Jamie will have found today's game of far more benefit that last weekends 7-1 win against Seaton. It gave the girls lots of lessons to be learned for them to bridge the gap for them to be able to get to the first team. It also backed up last season's general opinion that the side need to get up for these reasons. If it should happen, the girls may get rumbled as they did today to start with but they should learn their footballing lessons, and not play with the sloppy habits they have developed over the last season and a bit their technical ability will stand them in good stead for the remainder. The club really need to push for this benefit the women's set up as a whole.

grecIAN Harris

Not likely to be any updates from me for the next three weeks as Madam is out injured with a bruised and swollen ankle from an impact injury against Feniton last weekend.

iscalad

Not likely to be any updates from me for the next three weeks as Madam is out injured with a bruised and swollen ankle from an impact injury against Feniton last weekend.
Wish her well from people she doesn't know on Exeweb

grecIAN Harris

Contrary to what I said yesterday, I got down to King George V with Madam to watch City win 4-0 against Westexe (made up of a large contingent of Cullompton players that Chloe was playing with a couple of seasons ago) with, in terms of the way they played if not scoreline, their most accomplished performance of the season. It looked more like the sort of passing performances we were used to watching last season. The only thing that was really missing were a few more goals and a certain Chloe Harris who, I'm sure, would have scored them especially with the sort of service that was coming today particularly from Tash Parker who gave the sort of midfield dominating performance that we should expect from her week in week out. Tash is a big, strong girl who has the ability to run the show for the Development side but, be it down to confidence or attitude (and I'm not sure which it is if I'm honest), doesn't do it consistently enough throughout each game. Hopefully this performance will kick start her season and she build on it from here on in.

Grecian 1901

Development Team
ECFC 4-0 West Exe

Lilly Burton at the double, with goals from Lucy Gregory and Elise Reeve

Back to Back League Wins!

Grecian 1901

Development Team
Crediton v Exeter WFC 96D8332C-D11E-42CB-BED5-FA4F5BACEA6C.jpeg
2PM Kick Off
Lords Meadow,
Crediton

The team travel to Crediton this afternoon looking to continue their good form, if you're in the area please go and offer your support

grecIAN Harris

Development Team
Crediton v Exeter WFC View attachment 7175
2PM Kick Off
Lords Meadow,
Crediton

The team travel to Crediton this afternoon looking to continue their good form, if you're in the area please go and offer your support
I'm told they lost 3-1 this afternoon.🤨

Grecian 1901

According to ECWFC on Twitter

“Not to be this afternoon as the team went down by 3-1 Livia Pinker with the City goal. We will look to bounce back next weekend”