• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Women 2019/20 Season

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
To be fair, with big Ed now apparently in self-imposed furlough Exeweb needs someone to provide the clickbait.
Dannyboy is only doing for TWoWS what good old Indo is providing over on Social Club! :D
Pate however has possibly been distracted from these boards by the rioting and mall looting going on in Scottsdale Az ! :cool:

IndoMike

To be fair, with big Ed now apparently in self-imposed furlough Exeweb needs someone to provide the clickbait.
Dannyboy is only doing for TWoWS what good old Indo is providing over on Social Club! :D
But all done in the best possible taste. 👍

IndoMike

Pate however has possibly been distracted from these boards by the rioting and mall looting going on in Scottsdale Az ! :cool:
It was Pate who was doing the rioting and looting

IndoMike

You have lost the plot completely, why wouldn't you wish to see a dedicated thread ? Do you really have any commitment to your cause whatsoever ? 🤡

You identify a need for £6000 to avoid the members of the Women's team paying subs, so why not set about fundraising to do it ? You cite that a 99year old can raise millions in a matter of days, so a mere £6k in 3 months wouldn't be a difficult task for you would it ? You are simply using this issue as an excuse to attack the Club, which you have the audacity to claim to support ! 🤔

Now Spanky posted 12months ago that you have been thrown off this forum twice previously, why was that exactly ? 🤡🤡🤡
Ouch!

Colesman Ballz

It was Pate who was doing the rioting and looting
You might wish to think that Indo, but it would be quite improper of me to concur with those assertions ! Such "fake news" is more worthy of an autocrat's Tw@tter Account, than this humble forum ! :cool:

Dannyred

Aston Villa Women’s team have announced they are to play home matches at Walsall Bescott Stadium with several games at Villa Park.

I have not heard yet where City women’s team will play next season but I hope it’s in Exeter.

fred binneys head

Wonder how much Villa are paying to Walsall. And I wonder how the Villa fans feel having their women’s team playing most of their matches 10 miles away.

i8cornwall

Wonder how much Villa are paying to Walsall. And I wonder how the Villa fans feel having their women’s team playing most of their matches 10 miles away.
if there anything like Old Danny Boy I’d imagine livid!

grecIAN Harris

Playing in a half decent standard of football whilst City Women are still a division (at least) below Feniton Women. You know Feniton, small village just west of Honition. Compare and contrast. And then you wonder why you get shot down every time you mention City Women playing at The Park. It's not really that hard to work out.
I found I actually got this very wrong after I came across the women's football pyramid. Strange thing is nobody, not even the women's footballing bible Danny, knew to correct me. It gives you an insight to the interest in women's football. If I had said Leatherhead were further up the men's pyramid than Lancaster City, I'm sure somebody would have corrected me by now.

Dannyred

Villa use Walsall for there reserve team matches aswel plus England use it a fair bit for men’s and women’s fixtures at several age levels.
So how can they have so many matches and still have a decent pitch yet our pitch struggle with first team games.

Villa Park to Walsall stadium is 7 miles apart apparently.