• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City versus Oxford United matchday thread

Listening in Egypt. Wish I hadn’t bothered. Blackman sounds at fault for some of the goals.

grecianfaniow

Nombe is having an off day we are allowed to have them once in a while he is still class along with brown, problem is defense and midfield atm and goalkeeper by the sounds, neeed to get the competition for places going again even if it means bringing in more youth players fro mthe academy.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
We scored a goal. Deflected. But in

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Comeback is on

KN blew any chance he had to become our next manager today.
This is the worse I have seen us play in a long time.
Was thinking just the same. Maybe players don’t have confidence in KN?!

geoffwp

Kev for manager, I'm consistent. Funny how a lot who were behind him after the Barnsley game have changed tune. Exeweb, always being blown by the wind.

irishbrian

Well-known Exeweb poster
1-4 . 64 minutes to late

malcolms

People have been massively underestimating other managers at this level - it’s not enough to have good players you need to set them up correctly and boss them from the side.

Looking forward to a proper first team coach coming in and the end to any discussion about KN getting anywhere near the managers office!
Players have a way of signalling their preferences.

grecianfaniow

Yeah blown by a very strong wind geoff this result is just bad! If we lost 1-0 i wouldnt batter an eye lid but this is a shit show and he probably knows it.

JayPob94

Ive just heard that apparently there is a virus going around the club, and only a handful of players are fully fit.

Regardless, no excuse for this rubbish even if they are all pooing like elephants