• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City versus Oxford United matchday thread

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
That's certainly a good positive at the end of the game.The youngsters need to be trusted more in our injury plagued position.I don't think Nicholson has done that enough in the past 2 games. James puts in a creditable performance and Cox gets his first ever League goal.

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ive just heard that apparently there is a virus going around the club, and only a handful of players are fully fit.

Regardless, no excuse for this rubbish even if they are all pooing like elephants
Apparently it effected KN’s ability to use a tactics whiteboard

Grecian Max

That's certainly a good positive at the end of the game.The youngsters need to be trusted more in our injury plagued position.I don't think Nicholson has done that enough in the past 2 games. James puts in a creditable performance and Cox gets his first ever League goal.
Love that the Bank celebrated more than a usual consolation. Good stuff and well done Sonny.

milts

Nombe really struggled because he was having to drop deep thanks to the conference south manager
Nombe was playing left wing for the whole of the second half.

Nico reminds me of Tisdale. Coming away trying to work out what the hell we were trying to do.

STURTZ

On the positive; I thought Ed James did alright for a debutant and Sammy Cox took his goal very well.

ryancooper327

#two4-2games > #onegreciangoal

Red faced

The sad thing is we could have prob got something from that in the end. Once we started playing a bit Oxfords defence started to look very shaky - a third goal would have made it very interesting..Well done Sonny & Ed

manc grecian

We won the second half
The kids did well
The weather was nice
Nicholson won't get the job.

manc grecian

The sad thing is we could have prob got something from that in the end. Once we started playing a bit Oxfords defence started to look very shaky - a third goal would have made it very interesting..Well done Sonny & Ed
They'd stopped playing

thermopylai

Kev for manager, I'm consistent. Funny how a lot who were behind him after the Barnsley game have changed tune. Exeweb, always being blown by the wind.
Agree.
It is as ridiculous to rule out KN on this performance - which I agree was awful - as it is to appoint him just on the Barnsley result. It's more complicated than that.