• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Tranmere Rovers Official Matchday Thread

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

tonykellowfan

To me it's disappointing to see people turning on the manager.

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
That's exeweb. One moment you are God's gift, the next you are useless. Usually its those who declare their allegiance and total support who are the first to become doubters and often they'll say they've always had their doubts! Oh, add to those the ones who always think they can do a better job. The exeweb rollercoaster goes on.

STURTZ

Bring back Tisdale! :unsure:

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
That's exeweb. One moment you are God's gift, the next you are useless. Usually its those who declare their allegiance and total support who are the first to become doubters and often they'll say they've always had their doubts! Oh, add to those the ones who always think they can do a better job. The exeweb rollercoaster goes on.
Not just exeweb though is it ? It's what football fans do whether they're in the pub, at work or on tinternet.

grecIAN Harris

That depends on your definition of turning on the manager.........

ExmouthMart

Who else do you blame then?! You can’t blame the owners because that’s ‘us’. I don’t think there is any real dislike of Taylor just frustration when things aren’t quite going as planned. Judgement should be at the business end of the season. All to play for……

fred binneys head

Ha ha, point to one post that shows anyone “turning on the manager”. Some people are questioning some of the manager’s decisions - is that “turning on the manager”?

tonykellowfan

Post 126 for example. Not hard to find.

grecIAN Harris

Post 126 for example. Not hard to find.
Moxey might be a bit gobby in his post but he has said little different than I did last night in questioning Taylor's selections and decisions from yesterday................... or am I turning on Taylor also?