• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Swindon Town Matchday Thread

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not sure Pym needed the ironic cheers. It was blowing a gale and is obviously under instruction to hit the touchline. I'd rather the ball went out of play than came back down the middle. Maybe he should have kicked from the other side

Langer

Not sure why Tisdale made such hard work of it this leagues a piece of ****.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Who is McCormack that fans were abusing? The Swindon keeper's name is Luke McCormick!

Red Bill

Luke Croll man of the match for me by miles.
I'd give it jointly to Coll and Martin, I thought they were both superb!

tavyred

Young Christy doesn’t seem to get irony bless him.

dontpassback

Three points and a clean sheet,looks like whatever matt Taylor said after Yeovil was taken on board and it’s another game unbeaten,sure Lincoln and others are also doing well,but if we concentrate on what we do then it’s onwards and upwards (clap)(clap)

DB9

I'd give it jointly to Coll and Martin, I thought they were both superb!
Good for Croll, Seems to have took on board what Matt said, He knew an held up his hands for last week an seems that the player's like Matt's style of management an have their respect for him which shows on the pitch

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not sure Pym needed the ironic cheers. It was blowing a gale and is obviously under instruction to hit the touchline. I'd rather the ball went out of play than came back down the middle. Maybe he should have kicked from the other side
Yep, thought he was thoroughly justified in turning round and telling them to ****** off. Time to lay off the McCormick stuff as well.

Football wise we looked thoroughly comfortable throughout. At first I thought Swindon looked quite handy, but they didn't really have anything to turn the tippy-tap into goals. We took some chances well, excellent ball in from Sweeney to Stockley for his goal and the disallowed too. How great is it having players out wide that can deliver a decent cross a bit more often?...and someone in the middle that can convert it.

Oh and the Croll/Martin pairing has looked really good whenever I've seen them this season. Not completely faultless but I think we're stronger at the back than in recent seasons.

Last edited:

arthur

Yep, thought he was thoroughly justified in turning round and telling them to ****** off. Time to lay off the McCormick stuff as well.
l agree with Jan

PeteUSA

l agree with Jan
So do I; Re: LM, I think after 10 years its run its course.