• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Crawley Town Matchday Thread (7pm kick off)

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's currently 15c, but feels colder than that. The wind is going round from SSW to W and barometer suggests it will move round to SSE. It's just spitting with rain at the moment - started at about 16:00 -but not heavy or persistent. Light grey cloud cover. Think the amount or rain will gradually increase. If the silver birch had shed more leaves I'd be able to watch the game from my study, but alas the leaves are only just started to turn colour and very few have dropped. If that's too much information, sorry, but it's indicative of how much I miss watching live football!
Shall we send the academy round to shake your 🌲 ? UTC

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Law needs to play sooner or later, he's our best midfielder.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Being on the ball, I’ve only noticed today that it’s a 7:00pm kick off. Out of curiosity has there been any reasoning behind this, I note too a number of other City games seem to be having kick off times brought forward.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Being on the ball, I’ve only noticed today that it’s a 7:00pm kick off. Out of curiosity has there been any reasoning behind this, I note too a number of other City games seem to be having kick off times brought forward.
You might therefore like to know that Saturday's game kicks off at 1pm.

ryancooper327

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
A 15 year old back up goal keeper. Could be stuff of legends!

milts

No Ajose on the bench again. For a team struggling for goals that seems ridiculous.

ECFC89

Not three three players I’d of wanted to be dropped from last Saturday, Key, Jay, and Page!
YesI can see Key is clearly unfit as he’s not even on the bench.
Yes I know Page has to be managed. Just disappointing as that’s three good players out tonight and our best player this season so far not even in the squad.

ECFC89

Not three three players I’d of wanted to be dropped from last Saturday, Key, Jay, and Page!
YesI can see Key is clearly unfit as he’s not even on the bench.
Yes I know Page has to be managed. Just disappointing as that’s three good players out tonight and our best player this season so far not even in the squad.
Apologies Key is in the squad. Even more disappointing. Anyone think Caprice was promised certain game time that hasn’t materialised due to the unexpected rise of Key?

Pobbop

A 15 year old back up goal keeper. Could be stuff of legends!
Has Pete Usa been sent a betamax vid from the club so he can give his view?