• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Crawley Town Matchday Thread (7pm kick off)

He had a role temporarily at Crawley in the past when John Hollins left...His 'combative' style appeals to some, but a lot of people can't deal with it and if things are not going well, he's likely to tell someone to f*** off which normally leads to him being shown the door
A wonderful 'non-apology' from John Yems has appeared on the Crawley Town YouTube Channel: John Yems almost says sorry
Whereas Tis often came across as petulant, this guy has real style!

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Last night I learnt from the commentator a full list of all Watters extensive loan spells. And I also now know by heart all the frequencies and other methods on which to listen to the commentary on the Argyle game... repetition of those details definitely giving the impression that anyone listening to the City game had got there by mistake and would far rather have been listening to the Argyle commentary.
I noticed that on several occasions when one of our players was fouled the commentator just said, "oh, so and so's fallen over"

SimonBB

Like to see Dean play if only for his free kicks, our set piece attempts from around the box were, once again, hopeless.
Archie put in one good cross from a corner. The next time it went out for a corner Archie was going to take it but then Williams decided he would have it and we needed up coceeding a corner at the other end!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The 360 version of the game. I'm hoping that there are multi camera angles of Bowman scoring a great goal :)

PeteUSA

Brilliant coverage of Bowmans 'arsed in' goal from three different angles! That was a nice layoff from Bowman too, where he laid the ball off for Taylor to score our first!

Spoonz Red E

A wonderful 'non-apology' from John Yems has appeared on the Crawley Town YouTube Channel: John Yems almost says sorry
I think Yems and Bowman proved that there's more than one way to rear up.

iscalad

Got himself into a spot of bother

Average Joe

Although it worked, with Bowman on the bench I'm shocked Ajose didn't end up on the bench