• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Crawley Town Matchday Thread (7pm kick off)

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Okay I'm up again!

We'll hopefully have a few more shots on target in this game. We really need to have a pot-shot at their goal occasionally! Crawley wont come settling for a point; they've won three and drawn one of their first five. Could be a long night if we dont take the game to them.

It could be a high scoring game, hopefully with us emerging victorious.

UTC!

OmanGrecian

Don't forget it's an early kick off (y)

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Getting nicely wet today so expect lots of slipping about, many mistakes lots of goals and hoping we are on the right side of them 4-2 to the Exeter Jay Randall 2 and Key

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
I expect Williams and Bowman to shine in the rain. Three pinpoint crosses and three thumping headers, bish, bash, bosh. Followed by a defensive calamity and a nervy ending. 3-1

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Might watch it on iFollow. Not expecting a great match, given it's Crawley.

Jason's preview

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Will be watching on iFollow. Looking forward to 3 points.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Watched every game so far this season on Ifollow however I'm going to give this one a miss.

Hopefully I miss a great victory.

(y)

David Treharne

The main weather issue at the moment is the breeze. It's in the process of moving from S to SSW. It's 15c, but feels slightly cooler on account of the breeze blowing 3, but should drop back as it moves around. There's 50% light grey cloud cover, but the cloud seems to be breaking up. We have 3mm of rain in the last 24 hours, mainly overnight. The barometric pressure is steady, but the change of wind direction probably means that there'll be more rain at some point during the day. As to the game I'd feel more confident if we had a steady goal scorer. I don't know about Sparkes fitness, but I'd like to see him get some steady game time. Update at 17:00.

Ash

Watched every game so far this season on Ifollow however I'm going to give this one a miss.

Hopefully I miss a great victory.

(y)
Not sure why, but I'm considering giving this one a miss too.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm not