• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Council to fund Stadium Redevelopment?

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hasn't that 'Green Protection Area' since been filled with more car showrooms?

Pete Martin (CTID)

Hasn't that 'Green Protection Area' since been filled with more car showrooms?
The area that was proposed for the supermarket has but the wildlife area (which is still there and remains protected I believe) was sandwiched between the proposed stadium and its large attendant car park.

Antony Moxey

The area that was proposed for the supermarket has but the wildlife area (which is still there and remains protected I believe) was sandwiched between the proposed stadium and its large attendant car park.

Good pic that Pete. The area on the left between the two roundabouts is now VW and Toyota/Lexus and extends to right as far as that first roundabout. Beyond that roundabout is Macro with development having taken place everywhere above a left/right line drawn through those two roundabouts as far as the railway line to the far right. Below Toyota is, I think, where Jaguar Land Rover will be moving to.

The area shown in the bottom right corner directly above the largest roundabout is still as is (and almost permanently under water) and has been left undeveloped.

Colesman Ballz

Good pic that Pete. The area on the left between the two roundabouts is now VW and Toyota/Lexus and extends to right as far as that first roundabout. Beyond that roundabout is Macro with development having taken place everywhere above a left/right line drawn through those two roundabouts as far as the railway line to the far right. Below Toyota is, I think, where Jaguar Land Rover will be moving to.

The area shown in the bottom right corner directly above the largest roundabout is still as is (and almost permanently under water) and has been left undeveloped.
Sounds like a perfect site for water polo ! Perhaps Exeter City Council should investigate the possibility of relocating its proposed new swimming pool there, rather than leave Exeter with a bus station barely larger than a postage stamp !